Street Tuned Motorsports Review

Just wanted to say thanks to Emery over at www.streettunedmotorsports.com

Preventative maintence on the timing belt was due and I had a set of Buddy Club 272 Cams sitting on the bench. Figured I would have him knock out both while they were in there. And since its a daily I don’t have a ton of time for the car to be layed up.

My Experience:

• Clean shop, professional enviorment (I am a neat freak, so this is a :tup: to me)
  • Work was performed in the time frame as promised.
  • Communication was great. Emery called and let me know how things were going and when to expect the car to be finished.
  • He had all the oem parts needed for the service (waterpump,tensioner and belts of my choice ready to go).
  • He cleaned up the tune, made some changes for the new cams and the car feels great :smiley: Pulls very nicely. Knows his evo’s for sure. :tup:
  • Great experience overall and I just wanted to share with others and give Emery some positive feedback on his new shop.
  • His other projects are looking great, and I am impressed with the shop cleanliness even during motorswaps and fabrication. Looking forward to seeing evo turbo kits soon.
  • Keep up the hard work.

Pic of the shop if you have not seen his other threads:

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/used/1shop/shop_1-15_back_wall.jpg

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/used/1shop/shop_1-10_tin_mike_cars.jpg

Thanks

Jeller

wow looks like a very nice shop!!

wait, u actually did something besides exhaust?!?!

lol

:bsflag:

haha, yeah buying a house and getting married this year really cut into the car budget. Time to get back to the car :tup:

Jeller

:tup:

my car is at his shop as well, mine was the other silver evo there getting some :snky: things done from the evo man at STM.

Keep me posted on your progress and btw your evo looks showroom clean. Makes my year-round car look like a POS LOL. :cry:

Jeller

thanks, I try to keep it that way as much as possible and had to put it back on the road to drive it there and had to pick a nice weather day to get it there.

wait…I thought your younger brother had the white 9 and you had the silver 8? Am I missing something?

The white evo in the pics is Evo mikes…AMS evo… We work on that car constantly.

Chris, Thanks for the write up. Glad you are happy.

-Em

:tup:

Certainly a clean shop, and I can tell the difference in the car. I’m sure I’ll get that deer even better next time! :wink:

x…

That little dog was cute… but I don’t like dogs, so don’t tell anyone I said so!

Thanks for the kind words! Guess it helps to have a chick at the shop- someone’s gotta do the laundry, mop the floors and make lunch (although it’s usually Wendys)!! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I took a few new pics of the shop They are here: http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/shop_pics.htm
The one’s above look naked!

Any shop is made better with a girl, I imagine it would make time between jobs even more enjoyable.
Jeller-should have inquired about this person who loans out Audi A4’s:D
Where does the car start to feel different, what rpm? I remember driving it after you had it tuned and it felt almost NA, with a big engine, felt very nice. Does it still feel that way?

Its very smooth, pulls hard to the end, not so much of a burst of power and falling on it face. Thanks for the offer man, I forget sometimes that you have like 6 cars.

Jeller

Awesome, I want to take it for a spin. Yeah, Doherty used the A4 when he felt compelled to hit a pedestrian:lol: and had the front of his S4 repainted. I never was so depressed as when I drove his S4 and then I had to drive my stock A4 home, BOH.

if only you guys ran a shop for Bimmers. Stellar looking place, Thats something I wish I could find in a shop for my car. If you care about the shop then you care about the cars.

The place looks great guys. Good to see the positive reviews already too! Keep it up.

Thanks again