New to nissan, have some questions

I didn’t realize you also put red posts in one of my posts above but I said

BTW, the 300 can handle a shitload better than your 240 there bud

and you said

: DOUBT THAT ONCE AGaIN PHYSICS

Are you SERIOUS??? You want to fight over this? You’re saying that a stock S13 handles BETTER than a stock Z32???
Wow… now I’m starting to think you’re pulling this out of your ass. You seriously didn’t do any research.
Ok, fine then. Since you are the PLAINTIFF as I mentioned before, look up skidpad testing, slalom tests and braking tests on both cars. Please please, prove to me how this is you come to the conclusion that the S13 handles better.

sarcasm I guess nissan thought that MaxPherson struts on the front was a better design than upper and lower control arms on the front. I guess Nissan thought that 1 Piston caliper all around was better than a stock 4 piston caliper on the front and 2 piston on the back. end sarcasm

I really wonder why a new 240 guy puts on Z32 brake calipers every day… hmmmm, I guess the Z32 really has shitty braking/handling in comparison :{

What it can or can’t beat is not in the relm of this conversation. We’re talking about the Z32, S13, and some Skyline in there. If you want to talk that way, go converse on a Mazda forum or something.

I don’t remember what the weight distribution is. Probably somewhere along the lines of the S13. Like 52/48 or something. Haven’t really paid attention.

Seriously, you seem to think that being able to drift a car means it is superior on the track and a better handling car with more grip. Seriously think about it though. Drifting really means the wheels are slipping and has an inability to acquire traction. The driver is really the person who controls how the drift turns out.