300ZX question

hey all, im lookin at pickin up a 300zx tt soon. whats a good average price range to pick one up at? im still deciding between jdm or usdm.

I would suggest registering on www.300zxclub.com and then spend a few months doing some research from there. There’s always tt.net as a good source of info as well.
You may be able to get even better answers to future queries if you fill out your profile completely. People may be able to direct you to help/sources that are close to you.
Welcome to TNC :slight_smile:

Yes, you can do that.

BTW, it’s it not TT.net, but TwinTurbo.net. TT.net is just a “nickname” if you will.
The people at www.300zxclub.com are a little more mild, and won’t always tear you appart when you say something wrong. For finding out tips and pointers on where to buy a TT, go to www.300zxclub.com (also www.3zc.com)

When you finally get the car and want to tune it and make it faster etc, go to www.twinturbo.net, and SEARCH. Don’t ask questions. They don’t like noobs and they’ll probably tear you appart a million times for asking the same question that was asked a million times in the past 10 years.

Both sets of people in the sites dislike the thought of a JDM car on North American grounds.

you guys just dont like that the JDM are truly better then North American mistreats! salted pieces of shit!

ps PCPROA dont you drive yours in the winter! LMAO!!! im rolling on the floor everytime i think bout it!

import guy stay true to the name go JDM they have been made better and treated better.
first off the engine is made from higher grade metals, second JDM’s have less km’s on average, third those cars have never seen a salted road unlike the north american rust buckets!
plus with JDM 300zx all the ones i’ve seen are 2+2 and TT so you get the best with both options