jdm engine/frontclips/wrecked Z32 5spd twinturbo

I been searching around and i am looking for a twinturbo 300zx engine swap for my car. I m getting price quotes from 1100-3000. thats a HUGE DIFFERENCE. I have tried jdmauthority, japanengineracingcorp, jdmsource, and a few others. Does anyone know someone that can get me either a wrecked 300zx or has a friend that wrecked the 300zx or a front clip or engine+trans what not.

I’d try Sumaru’s Z Shop (I think I spelled that right). Whether they have an engine or not, I don’t know. But they might be able to help you. And its in Edmonton too.

http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/157/47063.jpg

There are many, many people on here who will suggest (for very good reasons) that you stay away from Sumarus. Search “sumarus” or “speedworks” if you want to read about them.

Now that I’ve warned him, nobody else really has to.

any other places calgary or edmonton dont care

I hate to say a cliche but you get what you pay for. Alot of engine places don’t care after the engine is sold and it is best to buy your engine from a reliable source. Also make sure it comes with what you need and everthing you need as sourceing some of the misc stuff can be expensive. Sutff like a tansmission, wiring harness might transfer over from you non-turbo car but i might not. You will need intercoolers (which rarely come with a motor) and much more.

There has always been good things said about jdmsource and autodream. And i bet both of them would explain to you want exactly you need

Sumaru’s has a VERY bad reputation on the boards, from botched engine swaps to forgetting to put oil in a transmission after a clutch job

bump any other places?

I know theyres a place called tiger Japan or something or other. They might be a good bet. Not many people stock Z32 front clips tho. Mostley RX7 and Skylines :stuck_out_tongue: go figure. I wish I can help but it wouldnt be able to be any time soon. I can sell you a whole Z32 car tho :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck with the hunt!

how long for you to get a 300zx frontclip or wrecked z? ^

I couldnt even tell when the next time I will be in Japan. I can get someone else to cut it for me but not sure then next yard/parts container will be shipped. I will let you know when I know but dont hold your breath.

Here is the site address: I was considering buying a couple things from them a while ago. They are a import whoesaler. Very big from looking at the pictures. Give them a call and see if they can help ya.

https://www.tigerjapanese.com/product_info.php?cPath=44&products_id=221