West End Shops?

Anyone know of a good shop to take my fairlady z32tt to get my new engine installed? I really dont want to have to flat bed it to sumarus

Thanks, Chis

mind change!

^^Search “westend nissan” and ill leave the decision up to you:

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240&highlight=westend+nissan
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=747&highlight=westend+nissan

holy fuck i did not know that. i only go there to purchase parts because its always it stock.

=( im sorry

Ive already called Ericksen Nissan and they said they wont touch my car because its jdm

The only shop i would suggest then is Auto Dreams in Calgary :?

Its shitty that they arnt here, but see what they say. Maybe you could make a weekend trip out of it.

dont even bother with anything in edmonton … it sounds like a pain in the ass getting it down to calgary but the couple hundred bucks u spend on transportation down there will outweigh the thousands to fix the screw ups local shops will most likely make

I cant see how they could screw up. Its a basic install. Take out on an put in another thats exactly the same

is it a jdm motor?? are any harnesses being swapped over?? do what u want but autodream is surely the safest route…

ya its a jdm motor and the car is also jdm. I will just take it to sumarus

take it to sherwood nissan I know they have done some major work for redlineimports on a z32.

flatbed it to sumarus…your going to be flatbedding it out of sumarus…spend 200 dollars or whatever it is rent a u haul trailer and take it to calgary.

Lets us know in 6 months how it works out for you.

Lets us know in 6 months how it works out for you.[/quote]

lol is sumarus a shop or a guy? :E

its a family owned shop… and the past few posts pretty much sum it up!

LOL

Some of the work done by sumaru’s is ok. Most of it is _______.

I will let you fill in the blank. I wish we took video’s of Jamie’s swap after it was done.

It took 3/4 of a tank of gas just to get him home, about 50 kms.

I think the original Sumaru’s guys know what they’re doing… maybe some of the new employees are… :rolleyes:

They did a decent swap into my uncles old 240Z

yeah thats the thing about sumaru’s… maybe one or two of their mech’s including reg know what there doing … otherwise ur just payin someone who proly doesnt even know much more than u do somethin like 80 bucks/hour to work on ur car!