Service Centers

Anyone know any service shops in town that will correct the timing on my 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-t?

Westend nissan said they wouldnt touch it without the FSM, but they wouldnt take my fsm… this after they boasted yesterday about being hte only shop able to service them…

need to know asap!

Fuck Westend Nissan. They are the worst in Edmonton.

If you can drive the car, take it to Autodream. Worth the trip.

i would love to drive it, thats the problem though.

I was told Sumaru by the guys at ericksen nissan, but im weary of that shop, they dont really have much of a reputation…

AGREED >>west end nissan is useless!!! i asked how long to do my latest recal for ecu flash…

1/2 a day? wtf! and ppl there are dicks. im never going back for any warrenty work. there retarted.

take it to sumarus…autodream has a trailer and im sure they would be more than happy to pick your car up…after sumarus fucks it up haha :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ZING! ^

Post of the year!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

oh well, too late sumaru’s has 90 day warranty… and im not getting him to do work thats toooo complicated lol…

x2

they fucked me over on a ton of money. i have some major sumaru hate :finga:

care to share your terrible story? oh btw travy, im “pro5guy” on nexo.

Here is a friends story.

Overpaid for a swap
He got given a car that did not run (1/2 tank of gas in 20 kms) and stalled at every light
Took it back, they did not fix.

His re-welded exhaust manifold (that he thought was new) kept cracking and blowing out the gaskets.

Hackjob wiring at best, pie cut intercooler pipes ETC

rofl@them holy crap, thats brutal stuff, you think people would know what they are doing before you open a business. How they hell did they even test it if it kept having major stalling issues ha ha. I had mine trailered all the way from fort mac to autodream for one of my swaps, dont regret any of it. Worth the quality and service, just wish parts were there all the time :tonqe:

i had them install a KA24DE into my 90 240. they said 2500 installed with a brand new hotshot header and intake. at the time i did not know too much about cars so i figured this was a good deal and i was in need of an engine so i did it. after the swap the engine leaked oil from just about every gasket and seal you can think of. not to mention it ran like a POS. after taking it back half a dozen times to get it looked at and no help i replaced several sensors and gaskets myself and the car ran great. other than someone side swiped my car in sumarus yard and they took no responsibillity for it. i could go on about my problems i had with them but i think you get the point. not to mention when it was all done the price was much much more than the quoted 2500 dollars.

my dear god…you should have just drove it right through the main doors and throwthem your keys, “umm, i think its leaking some oil.”

I too have had a bad experience with them. I think Autodream is your only hope.

Yup, they are really helpful aswell as relaxed, no question is too stupid haha, aswell as my engine ran perfect since the day i got it, not one issue besides A/F ratio caused my my BoV being installed before my MAF. But they really know there stuff. I would say it would be worth trailering it down and getting any other work you might want at the time.

well, they quoted me 2500 for a used rb20 installed from jdmsource in calgary? does this sound right?

Seems a little high to me, i dont have very many options. How much is it to trailer a car to autodream?

get a rb25.

yea i was contemplating that. I’m awaiting a quote from autodream right now, they said they could come trailer my car down there… so i hope to hell its equal to or cheaper, and im going with them. you guys have convinced me against sumaru.

for sure rb25 way better than 20 and u can get more parts easier.Then if ya really want u can make it a rb30 easier also.Have u looked on autodreams website?