300ZX looks... nice, i ask for your input, please

allrite, i’m thinking of getting a 300zx somewhere in the 90-96 Z32
i’ve been trying to do some research on my own but i don’t seem to
come around the actual nature of the car too much, just factory figures
and base information on wikipedia. So if you know any real fact about them
like “bad on gas, bad on insurance, bad reliability, bad weight distribution”
or good things, anything that you know would help

thanks

bad on insurance. go get a quote than come back and tell us if you still want one.

omfg where do i start , they are horrible on gas , all types of shit always breaks , i by that i mean once u start modding u will have problems guaranteed, shit starts to leak everywhere , they are a bitch to work on , did i mention everythigng breaks ?

but other than that , its an amazing car when its not busy being broken or in need of maintenance

they are sooo terrible on insurance. but if you have the money then go ahead.
also the z is so bad to work on the motor. you have noo room at all unless you have jdm fingers.
also i do belive the jdm z32 tt comes with hicas a well known problem with nissans. you can always get a n/a z32 and do the tt swap. i was also told…i dont know myself…but i was told the suspension is terrible, a good car to go straight but for anyother reason not good. but im not gunna lie the vg30dett is a good motor.

your pretty much right on except for the handling part , the car handles amazing as long as the suspention is in good shape , the car is actually bad ass to drive in the twisties

i just ran the insurance quote at belair basic coverage at 332.50 for a n/a 2+2…
not bad considering i’m paying 270.00 for my nissan truck, can’t even pay
both 240 and truck because i’m not that rich :frowning: lol
insurance is high due to my age but i make and pay everything
thanks for your input guys, i might just get a 300zx just for the look sake
and drive gently lol and beat on my 240… but… which one to insure???
lol