FS:1992 Nissan 300zx - Locked upon request

I’m posting this a bit prematurely, to gauge any interest. If I get my asking price I can sell earlier than planned.

I’m putting my N/A 2 seater Z up for sale. It’s got 120k on the clock. The timing belt was replaced by the previous owner. Overall, its in immaculate condition. Interior is 9/10 and exterior is 8/10. Interior is grey/charcoal color suede and exterior is red. The body has been kept stock and the car has been tastefully modded overall with no ricer nonsense. The car has never been repainted and I get compliments from strangers almost daily about how clean and new it looks. T-Tops in the summer are the tits, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. This was my first car and I’ve kept up with everything that needed to be addressed. Quite frankly, I’m a bit broken up to have to let her go.

My list of mods are as follows-

AMZ Billet Short Shifter
SPL Bronze press fitted shifter bushings
JWT Pop Charger Intake
JVC In-Dash DVD player with remote
Polk Speakers
Genuine Black Leather JDM shift knob, shift boot and e-brake boot with red stitch
18" Diablo Racing Concept 5 wheels
Wheel spacers to clear calipers

I have owned this car since October and since then have only put about 2,500 miles on her. I had the oil changed with Royal Purple 10w30 full synthetic. The transmission was flushed roughly 200 miles ago at Armory Nissan and was re-filled with Royal Purple 75w90 gear oil. The wheels are wrapped in Dunlop DZ101 tires, almost brand new with only about 1,000 miles on them. I also had the power steering pump and high pressure line replaced with brand new OEM parts direct from Armory Nissan. The stock radiator is being replaced with a brand new 2 row radiator from Z1 Motorsports to improve cooling and the upper radiator hose is being replaced with a brand new silicone hose from Z1 as well. Don’t let the miles fool you, there is virtually no rust on this car other than a little on the exhaust pipes. But thats to be expected with any car. This car has been babied and it shows. She gets washed every 1-2 weeks and waxed/detailed after every wash. I’ve also kept the major sales receipts as proof in anticipation of selling. My reason for selling is that I’m looking to go AWD turbo. I’ve posted up pics in the introduction thread, but if you want to see more I have kept a collection of my best shots in my myspace album titled “300zx” and “Z car meets”. Here is the link- www.myspace.com/nedthepanda

Thanks for reading. Any questions, please ask.

Edit-I completely neglected to mention my asking price. Its set at $7,500

GLWS… eventually! :tong

lol, thanks

Falcon punch back to the top

i hate you :idiots

:lol just dont sell this nice/clean Z to a retard who knows NOTHING about Z’s

I’m not too happy about it either, but I need something more accommodating for college.

Work with what you got? :lol im BEGGING you not to sell. lol but glws anyways

PM me your cell/home number. A friend of mine is looking, or at least was, at some 300ZX’s but all turned out to be hunks of shit that were in accidents and cobbed back together… :confused

P.S. - Can’t see pics unless I’m one of your Myspace friends.

Whoops, sorry about that, I thought my albums were public. Let me dig up some pics from my pc and I’ll post them up here.

The problem with Z’s is that they’re a cheap iconic car. A TTZ costs far less than a TT Supra and both put out very similar numbers stock. So you get a bunch of noobs thinking they’re badass in their new Z and they go and wreck it. Or you get the moron who doesn’t know how to properly tune and winds up mucking it up. Perfect example; I went to go check out a '90 TTZ in Schodack and when I get there the guy tells me it doesn’t rev past 2-2.5k. Basically its in limp mode. He then goes on to tell me about his upgraded turbos, 555cc injectors and whole mess of mods. And then he mentions his stock ECU that hasn’t been re-flashed after the upgrades. :crackup

Anyways, I’ll send you a pm with my cell #.

Pics

Here are some shots of when I refinished the mouldings. They were starting to fade so I prepped them and repainted OEM black.

Comes with the stock 16" wheels as well as the 18"s. I started to strip them in anticipation of painting but I haven’t had time to finish them.

Heres a good shot of the short shifter

Pre-interior upgrades. The DVD player and boots/knob were installed after this pic was taken

JWT “Pop Charger” Cone Filter

I’ve got the stock airbox too if he wants it

Engine Shot

There you have it. Oh, and I also put in new NGK Iridium spark plugs 2 weeks or so ago.

:bowdown

To a good home :sad

dude shutup you’re making me feel horrible. lol :lol

that thing is really, really clean.

Thanks, hopefully I can get my asking price and put down a fat down payment on an Evo.

Sounds like my friend just purchased a truck out of impatience, but I will grill him on it for a while since I know he’s very into these cars (admires them, not too knowledgeable yet) and still wants one very badly.

I’ll keep you updated. :banana Very clean, I’ve seen this before on the street. :bowdown

ahh if i had the cash I’d love to have my Z31’s younger brother in the stable

very very clean… and I’m doing my trim black as well… Chrome FTL…i started but i’ve been to busy to tape the whole car … lucky for you all your trim goes in a nice single line down the car

Thanks alot man, I appreciate that

Tell your Z friends! lol

I really want to sell to one of the Z guys, so I know its in good hands.

Yeah like I said man If I had the cash I’d take her in a heart beat! It’s hard to find a Z32 thats this mint and hasnt been fucked with by some 16 year old twat who just watched F&F

Especialy around this area

Honestly man head over to z31performance and post it on their maybe someone will bite, I know some of the guys on there would love to get their hands on a clean Z32

Good luck with the sale man, and do all of us Zed heads a favor, choose the buyer carefully. Make sure its not some young kid who has all these ridiculous plans for it. Althou stock N/A it isnt ridiculously quick, its quick enough for some young tard with a heavy foot and a tokyo drift attitude to kill himself, somone else and/or a really clean Z32

Hey I’m no twat, I bought my Z at 16! :lol

And thanks for the info, I’ll register and post it up tonight. Are you on Z31performance? I don’t want to come across sketchy posting in the classifieds with no posts.