FS:1992 Nissan 300zx - Locked upon request

Ill vouch for you… Im not a top guy on Z31 performance cause im not on their 24/7 but I talk to a lot of the guys on their… and met a few of em the last Z meet we had. I’ve also bought a lot of stuff from the differant members on their…

Ok, cool. I’ll post my ad. Thanks again

No problem man, just want to see a Z go to a good home

I’m having trouble registering. Its not sending me a confirmation email.

ill tell ya what man, if you want ill post it up for you… just PM me all your contact info

Holy fuck that’s a clean Z. How’d you like the service over at Armory? They helped me out a lot with my Altima.

pm sent

No complaints. Price was fair for the tranny flush and they didn’t oppose using the RP I bought.

My dad is Joe Kramer, VP/Owner of Armory Nissan, I just wanted an honest outside opinion :banana . I’ll be sure to tell him you said that. ;D

lol, sneaky :ninja

you should ask your dad to “misplace” a set of Nismo LMGT-4’s. :banana :lol

::slight_smile: I’d like him to “misplace” a lot of things haha. #1 on my list is the Nismo rear suspension :giggedy

shit, wish I knew this before, I woulda brought my Z31 to your dad for my injector recall, Lia Nissan did a hack job, literaly, they in my eyes destroyed my plenum cover… it was unacceptable

They grind your plenum to get to the injector screws?

terrible idea!

What do you mean? I’m looking for a larger AWD turbo car.

those two statements contradict each other… An evo, a more accommodating car for college? I think not.

you should get a worry free, gas saver car for college. Never heard of a anyone ever upgrading their car as they enter college. Either downgrade or lose the car all together (depends if you commute or not obviously). Stay away from a car that you will want to mod. College > car.

Why would I downgrade if I have the opportunity to upgrade? Not that its really any of your business, but my tuition is paid for and I’m looking for something newer, AWD, turbo with more seats. So far, the Evo fits for what I’m looking for in a car. MPG can’t be worse than on the Z, either. I get 18-22 in the city.

I always wanted one of these after I got rid of my Supra.
Like you said, very similar power/specs for much less. :sad
Sigh The boyfriend would KILL me if I made him work on one though.

Just buy it and do the work yourself ;D

I don’t give a shit about your tuition… thats why I never mentioned it, duh. Do what you wish, but getting a car like that is a distraction and foolish, IMO.