I want to get a 300zx TT.

i dont know why, but I woke up this morning wanting a 300ZX. Ive been looking at them all day online. Looks like you can pick up a fairly low mileage one for a little over $10K. :beer:

You and turbos dont go well together :kekegay:

no, you’re thinking AWD transmissions.

http://www.auto.vl.ru/gtclub/pictures/wallpapers/300zx-1024.jpg

that shit is hot

ya it is hot

about $1000 in mods and you can run a pretty reliable 400hp. Thats all I would really want.

i want a 240sx :boink

get it then proove it :moon:

:bandwagon: smilie = sloshelby :embarassd

i’d rather have a stang.

you do 3 mods to it… ie… exhaust, intake, and jwt ecu upgrade you will be at stage 3 and over 400hp

300ZX’s are turds but a 90 300Z and a 90 mustang I would take the 300 in a heart beat…

I don’t think those turbos can support 400hp…those bitches are small

they can do it jwt ecu,dp’s.tp’s,and hks exhaust and 17psi u can hit 400rwhp

i agree that is HOTT minus that wing and if u do get one darkstar go 91-95 90’s to many problems 96 dropped 20hp and its a bitch to get a jwt ecu for it cause its OBD2 not OBD1

What he said ^^^^

Anyway Mike, you know what I’m about to say: BUILD IT.

-TJ

its a long term goal. The Maxima is about halfway to being paid off. I want to get that paid off and put a few grand in the savings account before I venture off into any automotive purchases. Im thinking maybe the end of this summer.

Smart man. Your thinking these days and financial responsibility is what I like to see. You know you can afford a car payment, but maybe not two. So pay of the Maxipad and then you can buy a 300ZXTT and know you’re totally fine to take on the payments. A few Gs saved up is also a good plan… though it’ll be hard not to spend 'em on the 300 when/if you get it! :slight_smile:

-TJ

hey dark if u do get one better have a few grand saved unless u do all the work to it urself. these things will suck u dry in the pocket book.nothing is cheap on these things.be prepared to pull the motor for alot of work to. its really tight in there.hell gotta drop the tranny just to get the downpipes on :frowning:

i dont think the wing looks bad. And im sure most of us seen way worse. Its looks hella clean though id go for it if your looking for one…

yeah ive heard the horror stories. Like I said I dont plan on going crazy with it. If I can keep up with maintenance and get it to around 400hp I think I’ll be content.