I want to get a 300zx TT.

yep. gone are the days of spending every penny on your car as soon as you get paid. responsibility = teh suck .

Wait… those days are gone? I missed the memo. Hehe. But I guess spending all my $ to finish paying off my car ~= teh responsibility.

-TJ

truth :hs:

they are nice cars… ive heard a pain to work on, but should be fun. cant go wrong with RWD and boost!

you already have a descent car, fuck the sports car and save for a house my $.02

fuck that. I havent had a fast car in years. I want to have a nice car to enjoy when Im young and not be that old guy desperately trying to look cool in my mid-life-crisis-mobile sports car. I mean, I eventually will be that guy, but having a nice car from your youth smooths the transition and makes you look like less of a poser. I will consider it reperations to my soul for having to drive a 1988 Cavalier for a year.

truth

yes they are a bitch from what ive heard. I watched flyry do a clutch job on a NA Z32, and it didnt look fun. But im not gonna beat on it a lot or even race it. Maybe a few roll races from time to time. :smiley:

You fawkin liar :bsflag:

way to try to build an ultra hardcore 13 second car :ugh2:

:dunno: :moon:

no im much better about my driving habits now. I dont have to drive balls to the wall constantly. I only floor the Maxima at every other stoplight now. I roll raced a 5th gen prelude last night and beat up on it pretty bad. Dude was pissed.

You never had a fast car. Well the car was fast, but the driver was slow as fuck. :moon:

thats cause you have a family sedan :tounge:

Talon > Prelude > 88 Cavalier > 85 Bronco > SHO Taurus

4DSC bitch

like your any better? your car runs / moves 5% of the time…

werd. Maxima > Monte Carlo

ok well both of his cars… we all know how reliable the mustang is

Ummm its a Ford

this is the truth.