I want to get a 300zx TT.

ummm no its a

The mustang isnt that unreliable, its just when i mod it, unlike most people i do EVERYTHING right and complete the first time. i wait to gather all the parts and supporting mods before i go and put them on…

plus, you have to admit the thing is pretty modded, and it is 18 years old.

another thing is the issue of getting it out of the garage.

with 4 cars in this driveway and the Mustang in the garage, its a pain to get the thing out.

Learn how to use teh InterWeb Faggort

if it breaks everytime you mod it why not leave it alone and make it reliable…

why not twin turbo your cobra mustang?

why??? i have another car

so you can actually enjoy it…

i will enjoy it when its all said and done… its an addictiong hobby, kinda like Pittspeed.

next up is NOS or maybe a S/c, and a good tune then i will enjoy the hell out of it.

im letting mine sit all summer i think… want to save money for a house and what not… ill worry about my car later…

:werd:

talk to darkstar before he blows all his money on another money pit. :smiley:

you’re just jealous of my youth.

no, i’ve been there and wasted money on cars before and am just trying to help out a fellow pittspeeder :love:

yeah i know… its probably not the most fiscally sound idea, but the payments wouldnt be much more than the Maxima ($150/mo) so it wouldnt exactly be a huge financial burden. and I will have a daily driver so it wont be getting huge amounts of miles put on it.

by my talon 10k finished

MIkey, you might be better off to buy a much cheaper non-turbo 300zx. And just swap a JDM VG30dett into it. Most places sell the swap for Under $2000. This place has them for $1500 http://www.japanstarmotor.com/nissan.html

There is currently a non-turbo with a TT swap in it at hybrid… I had no clue that it wasnt an authentic one until jay told me, ran awesome :bigok:

very interesting. Is Jay familiar with the swap? There is no way I’d fuck with doing that myself. I wonder if there are any other differences between the turbo and non turbo models.

here check out this link about the NA to TT swap from twinturbo.net
http://www.twinturbo.net/ttnetfaq/FAQpages/natott.html

this retard knows his shit…hes been looking to get one for the last couple of months…and all he does is read more and more abou em!!! when u pick urs up tom???

tuesday hopefully