Nissan 300zx $5200 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need to sell my car before the snow starts to fall. 1990 300zx n/a
This car has no rust it was from virginia and is in mint condition.It is is a 5speed with 121,000 miles. Its silver with black rims. It has all brand new… Nismo leather racing seats. Infinity speakers and tein super street adj. suspension. with the adj. dampers. This is a very clean car that has been very well taken car of . The t-tops do not leak at all. Brand new tires up front. Brand new battery to.The only this that this car needs is the a/c needs to charged. any questions call/text ryan at 697-1074.

1990 Nissan 300ZX Coupe 2D GS

It might help if you post a link to the craigslist ad, or post some picks :tup:

:fail:

hmmmmm
i might be interested in this…

Not to be a thread hijack or ball buster…but, i paid $4800 for a clean, NO RUST ANYWHERE, original florida Z with 70K miles…while the suspension and exhaust may be worth SOME money…they certainly don’t justify the price jump.

I’d say $4500 or so is a good price for this car…MAYYYYYYBE $5000…

must sell before winter. give me an offer @ 1-716-697-1074 ask for Ryan.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1347946506.html

Doesnt look super clean but glws!

mtg, this is your last warning: you’ve started 4 threads to try and sell the same car. Do it again, and you’re banned.

By the way, your car has 222hp, and does NOT have the same brakes as a GTR. In fact, the '90 NA 300zx has the smallest calipers & thiner rotors of all 300zx models and years. GTR calipers and rotors are larger than any 300zx because the GTR is a heavier car.

1000cash?

Is this car on Strickler road near County? If so it looks pretty clean, also think I have seen this pass by work a few times and it sounded great.

yea he lives on strickler

just so everyone knows i did not put thsat ad on craigslist my retarded friend did. i know that ad is like rediculus!

lol so is your spelling

interested
pmed

I saw this car out driving this summer. Definately looks good in person :tup:

Just checked out this car, it is in VERY excellent condition, front bumper was touched up or something, but the owner before did a poopy job

no rust underneath, no rust on any of the car, it smells nice inside lol, paint shines great, and it sounds great as well

good luck with the sale ryan

thanks man

need to sell.

Got some pics!!

supper clean.