1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo *PICS* 5/26

This is more of a feeler because I dont think I would do anything unless the right deal came along.

I bought a house recently and have a feeling that is going to take up most of my spare $ and time. I also have the mustang to rock around in.

So rather than store this for the next several years, I may consider trading it for a practical daily or selling it outright.

Anyway the car is basically a roller.

1991 300zx Twin Turbo
Platinum Mist
5spd.
9X,000 chassis miles
Salvage Title
Suspension is all there…KYB, Eibach, Tein, Powertrix, Noltec,
Gauges are there…Autometer
You will need wheels as the ones on there are on loan
Apexi BOV kit…not on the car
Stillen SMIC’s…not on the car
Ogura Twin Disk Race Clutch…not on the car
HKS Hiper Exhaust…not on the car

Its not that far away from running…just need an engine and someone to put it all together.

Dont really have a price in mind…just kinda seeing what people would trade and/or offer.

No need to sell so I will not be giving it away.

The big thing is as I am sure those of you that own homes/property know…that becomes a bigger mod/$ pit than a car ever could and I am looking forward to modding my home or having a nice daily (4dr 5 spd)

$500 you keep all the gay TT parts and I will LS1 swap it.

:lol:

you wish

not that far away from running, just needs an engine

lol

I do

SRSLY pm me what you are looking to get for it.

^that would be bad ass i must admitt

I guess I could say the same about my shed.

What kind of ballpark offers are you expecting on this?

yeah, especially the part about it have NO WHEELS!!!

technically it is not even a roller

this

This:

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6312/firewalljt3.jpg

Have fun with that LS1 Swap. Make sure you have a nice cutting wheel and welder to make it fit properly :wink:

Expecting vs. letting it go for are very different :slight_smile:

The Shell I would let go for $1500

Everything would be in the neighborhood of $3500.

the dmv is going to call the po-po on you on suspicion of smuggling drugs/bodies in this car with how many times you’ve bought and sold it. :stuck_out_tongue:

This already has a salvage title correct? Meaning that the buyer would or wouldn’t have to deal with a NYS rebuild inspection?

I bought it once…sold it once :slight_smile:

(that the man knows about)

Correct…titled in NYS…no drama…register/title as any other vehicle…no Salvage inspection required.

MY SPECIALTY!~

A lil cut and paste never scared me out of something lol. I am well aware of what it takes to do the LS1 swap in on of these. I have even dont burnouts in one!

Less Chat…More buying :slight_smile:

less words, more pictures… (I have no intent in buying, but its fun to look)

Can someone please buy this That’s actually serious about getting it back in the shape it belongs? This car deserves better than Kyle will ever give it.