1990 300zx for sale cheap

I want to sale this car asap because im buying a new car tommorow. Ive spent over 7 grand on this car over the summer. Its in pretty good condition. Now i just need some cash for the down payment. Anyone come check it out and offer me some money and its yours.

I dont have any pictures, but its a blue 300zx with stock wheels. 172k…black leather…runs mint…Take this thing away…new car on the way!

Located in Mississauga.

Call me at 416 659 5555

Kevin

You just joined. Now you’re trying to sell a car with no asking price?

Yes i just joined. Thanks for noticing! I want to buy a skyline gtr from jdm imports. So ive posted up my car for sale. No asking price because i want to sale it asap!

I don’t understand. You said you bought the car in the summer and spent 7G on it. You are buying a car tomorrow.
Are you buying this car from JDM IMPORTS tomorrow?
I really don’t understand. Everything you say contradicts the other.

EDIT – Zep, I’m concerned for an unsuspecting buyer. How did you set it up to block low post count sellers?

Ok let me rephrase…I want to buy the car tomorrow! Not for sure thing because i need to sale the car first. Yes i bought the 300zx in the summer and spent 7 grand, got some work done at whitehead performance and vuk at ams. So the car runs really well.

Now your questioning me like im trying to hide something. I dont understand the reason behind all of this, but it seems hard to believe but its as simple and what im stating. The gtr is my dream car. The only reason why i picked up the 300zx was left hand drive and gtr is right. Now i dont care about the seating position because last night i just i sat in my buddies car and it was awesome, not as bad as i thought it would be.

Does this answer your question?

This car is an NA. Sorry guys, i didn’t mention earlier.

Ill try to take a couple shots of the car tomorrow.

You have a couple questions to answer if you want to sell this car.

Engine: N/A
Transmission:?
Mileage: 172xxx km
2 seater or 4 seater?
hard top or t-top?
Body condition?
Underbody condition?
Interior condition?
Mechanical condition including major services/a/c/timing belt etc?
Asking price range?
Has it been winter driven?
How many owners have had it before you?

The only reason why people might question your thread is because you don’t really post much, however neither do I, and it seems like you really want to sell your car but your not really advertising it to where a potential buyer would have the basic info on the cars current condition. I’m sure you’ll get around to it though.

On another note… if its a hard-top, 5spd, and no rust let me know because I might be interested in it.

J.

how much u want for it would be nice too :smiley:

Sorry was in a hurry. I will add some pics tomorrow. Some more info:

Engine: N/A
Transmission: Manual 5 speed
Mileage: 172xxx km
2+2
t-top
Body needs some TLC. Paint is starting to fade as it is a 1990. This is the only downfall of the car.
Underbody in good condition
Interior is black leather in good condition (driver seat has small rip)
Mechanically the car has been maintained well since ive bought it. I have all the receipts. What has been done from the top of my head: New Brake calipers all around, K&N air filter, Fuel Injectors, aftermarket Exhuast , Fluid flush, used mobil 1 syn, oem brake master cylinder, redrill clutch position, clutch, adjustable front and rear upper control arms and tension rods, oem Idle Air Adjusting Unit, Throttle Body Cleaning and Throttle Cable Adjustment and much more. Ive taken care of the car for the time i owned it. That goes to every car i own.

Asking price range? I want at least $6500. I was hoping more, but im tryin to market the car reasonably cheap so it can sell quickly.
Has it been winter driven? Not that i know of.
How many owners have had it before you? 2 owners. I knew the previous owner and he took good care of it. The first owner was a middle aged doctor.

Any other questions, ill be glad to answer.

Thank you

pics and how is the uinder body?

yess yesss!!
post pics!!!

(me: greeedy greeedy drool drool drool)

hey i’ve got a 1990 240sx for sale so if you wanted to do an exchange plus cash on my end, id be very interested. Thanks.

sent u a PM