1990 nissan 300zx

Throwing this up here for my friends brother. Car is in great shape, no rust. has never been driven in winter as long as hes owned it.Runs and drives great. Ive seen it in person and the car isnt mint by any means but its clean as hell for a 1990.

Sorry for the lack of more details and pictures. But feel free to shoot him a text for info and pics. Again if this price is way off im sorry I have no idea what these things are worth kbb only goes back to 1993 lol.

5 speed
120,000 miles
non turbo
shiny red paint, minus front bumper chipping from a bad respray.

Asking
$4,200 best offer.

716-864-1032 Tony

whoever did the poor respray job on the bumper also tried to touch-up the passenger door jam area…OOOF they were way off on color match, not even a faint attempt at blending either.

otherwise seems like a pretty nice example. GLWS

back seats?

doesn’t look like a 2+2

In a 2 seater, the back seats are comfortable enough…if you’re a garden gnome.

I want to say yes but I have no idea , shoot him a text

Which is how long?

Doesn’t look too bad.
A VH45 would be perfect in this.

6 years, I was wrong no back seat. Anyone interested, go look at it in person hes looking to get rid of it so hell work with you!

Too bad no twins in there.

oh of course, someone could always buy it for a good price and then swap them in! :slight_smile: haha.

these are great with an LS1

This isn’t owned by the guy who works at the pep-boys on Niagara Falls Blvd is it?

Agreed

no this car is in the southbuffalo west seneca area and is currently stored for the winter.

bump he wants to sell this so price is negotiable. If anyone could cross post this to some nissan forums Id really appreciate it!

Dsm wheels on a nissian, I approve!

i believe those are the stock Z32 wheels painted black… lol.

^^yeah looks like it to me too.

Huh they look like 2g wheels, looks good tho glws!