FS: 1990 Nissan 300ZX N/A Project

I have a 1990 300zx N/A thats just sitting at my house waiting to be finished. If anyones interested in tackling a new project (not an extensive one at all) Let me know. I also have a lot of random Z32 parts. I would prefer to sell the Z with all the new parts i bought for it all together, but selling seperately might be considered. New parts include: MAF, Intake with Hardpipes, Cat Back Exhaust, Nismo rep Seats, Electric Fan Kit, Greddy Front Bumper, Bomex Sides & Rear. Asking $3,000 OBO.

So what does it need done? What the hello happened to it?

Sad to see this car in its current shape. For some reason ive always thought these cars were very cool looking. Would be a cool project, hopefully someone gives it some TLC

Ive allways wanted one of these there sweet … A little more info on condition of drivetrain and general description is good… If all it needs a bodywork then its a good price but without any other info looks to be a lil rough… eitherway glws I wish I had the cash

I love the custom painted hood and the half a can of bondo on the fender.
I think you put too many 0’s in the price. Remove one and you might find a buyer.

Would love to LSX swap one of these. Thought they were a Ferrari when I was a kid.

Well first of all the body work was started and never finished, so that “half can of bondo” is a skim coat of body filler that hasnt been sanded yet. and my sweet “custom painted hood” is the result of a friend thinking it was funny to spraypaint on it because he knew it needed to be replaced. The car has some small dents and dings that were being fixed. The motor and tranny have about 116K on them and have never had any mechanical problems at all. The motor still runs strong. I bought a new battery and put it in, turned the key and it started up like i never left it sitting. It has had the factory recall for the PTU done. Its not drivable just because the electric fan kit isnt done being installed and the upper clutch bleeder line was leaking and needs to be replaced or deleted. Besides that it mostly is just cleaning it up and buttoning up some odds and ends. There is no major work it needs at all. I also have another N/A motor and tranny that im looking to get rid up. Plus some random 300 parts i have from a donor car.

sad to see one of those in that kind of shape…neat front bumper though, maybe lower the price a bit and someone should snatch it up quick, i would if i was getting back into cars

Yeah i know it seems like a steep price, but people pay quite a bit just for the shell of these cars (TT swaps and whatnot). Plus it’s got a bunch of brand new parts. I am flexible with the price though.

i know someone that might want to buy the rear end out of the car for an inline pro s2000 kit. does the donor car have a rear end?

ouch… try 300zxclub.com classifieds though I doubt you’ll get anywhere near 3g’s for that NA. GLWS

did you even get 3k for yours? and yours was minty fresh

Oh yeah, mine sold for a really fair price and thanks I miss that thing haha

Donor car was stripped out and junked.

what would you want for the spare transmission?

They go from anywhere between $300 for one that needs a rebuild to $1,200 for a rebuilt one. So I’d say like $400-$500 thats a fair price.

good luck with the sale i sold my 90 for 2 grand but it was an automatic an the tranny was slipping like a mother fucker