1990 300zx N/A Project & Parts

I have a 1990 300zx N/A thats just sitting at my house waiting to be finished. If anyones interested in tackling a new project (not an extensive one at all) Let me know. I also have a lot of random Z32 parts. I would prefer to sell the Z with all the new parts i bought for it all together, but selling seperately might be considered. New parts include: MAF, Intake with Hardpipes, Cat Back Exhaust, Nismo rep Seats, Electric Fan Kit, Greddy Front Bumper, Bomex Sides & Rear. I also have a set of 350Z wheels with tires im looking to get rid of. Trades also considered if anyone has something i might need for my TT.
NOTE The pic of the wheels is just for reference. I havent taken pictures of the actual wheels yet.

Price, pictures, condition all help sales…

All correct but seeing how i am in albany and the car is in saugerties i couldnt post any pics. For the car its self im looking to get at least $2,200 with all of the parts for it $3,000. As for the 350Z wheels and tires $600.

Der ya go!! :thumbup

What color is it, any rust? Mileage on the chassis and motor?
Post pics if you can, I have a potential buyer for ya.

What year 350Z are the wheels off of? Condition? Amount of tread left? What tires are on them? 17" or 18"?

how much you want for the seats, ( u don’t have the stock seats still do you)

I was trying to sell the seats with the car since i got rid of the stock seats.

Do you have any extra rear brake parts? Like the pins or pad retainer?

Theyre 03-04 wheels. 17inch.
The tread is probably about 50% a little uneven wear in the rear wheels. Theyre probably not worth using honestly.