Z32 part out. Brakes and lots more

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

hey guys and girls… I have a 93 300ZX TT that Im parting out… Its pretty much complete… Ill sell anything u need…

I have the full brakes. front and rear… Diff.

I just dont have the stock 300 TT wheels… But let me know IF u guys need anything… Ill try to pics up asap…

Im pretty sure the front and rear brake set up will go pretty quick…

also its just the 2 seater Model… and real low kms… Under 100k

i want the front brakes if u will just sell them. Pm me with the price you are thinking.

All PMs replied to…

No takers on the brakes Yet…

also should add that I have a good working Z32 maf as well…

The only thing that is really broke on the car Is the front clip is a lil bent from going into a Ditch a lil too fast lol… I can get pics if any ones actually interested… I can meet up with people for parts or even ship…

Got a pic of the whole accident car?

Who knows, someone may even be interested enough to buy the whole thing and restore it.

Anywho, GLWS!

I can get a pic… BUT its not reparable… The front Is bent, The car is up on blocks and the passenger front corner Needs about a Foot of extray blocks LOL… Def never seing the road again… Its a real shame because this car was CLEAN!!! Only 70ish Kms…

This is that white one out in baden right? I’m pretty sure i’ve seen it before. If so clean car and definately has some solid parts potential.

yuppers thats the one…LOL… Yea it came with Nismo 750cc INJ… polished plenum. full turbo back exhaust. a ceramic clutch, HKS bovs and some piping. and a ASH spec ECU… White On black leather… The leather was still mint…

how much for the brakes? rotors and calipers and brake lines if they’re stainless.

brakes still available?

hey… Yes I still have the brakes… im going out tonight to remove it all…

Im only selling the Rears as a complete Upgrade Including the aluminum uprights and hub and everything needed to make your ebrake work aswell…for $475 … and I will meet up as far as T.O

and I will sell the fronts as a complete package for 300… rotors. pads. calipers and hardware… Thanks guys… PS. these are the 30MM rotors and calipers…

Hey Spooolin

I thought we had a deal for the uprights and spindles???

Hope your not backing out !!!

Adam

Nope… If your 100% for sure want them… then there yours… I just didnt hear back so I wasnt sure… Pm me when and where u want to meet up

also To any interested partys That want the Rear brakes…

I removed them tonight. The calipers are In awesome Condition and have new pads and are even Powder coated Red. with the Nissan Polished off

But when the car was In the accident it somhow Damaged the rear rotor. So I will not be including that in the sale…

the fronts are in good cond. Pads are about 50% and rotors are Still good… the calipers are the 30mm Iron ones and are powder coated red aswell.

Still waiting for your paypal address and phone #

I would like to get the uprights and spindles this weekend if possible

Adam

WTB o2 sensor with plug, and bung. let me know asap.

how about break master cilinder

Um O2 senser can be bought at any parts store really lol… Because For the amount its worth Its not worth it for me to Pull the trans or engine to get to the O2 lol… The engine and trans are comming out but not for a little while… and I definitly wouldent have a Bung for it either… Im not cutting them Off the tubular downpipes…

Brake master Is there… I was hoping to sell it with the Front brakes as the 240 one doesent work very well with the Z32 brakes…

AS for the Aluminum uprights I still dont have them Fully off And I dont want to accept money on them yet because I havnt inspected them to make sure there 100% good. (as this car was in a accident.)

Hey Spooolin

Thanks for the update. If you need a hand stripping the car let me know and we can come up to your place with tools

As for the rear uprights as long as I know for sure I’ll be able to get them from you soon thats OK by me. You see I have to make a commitment to Bing as to the rear coilover style I want him to bring in for me… s13 or 300zx

If you can commit to me, then I can proceed with Bing

If the front spindles are no good thats not so bad for me

Are you still OK with this ??

Let me know

Adam

Ok as a Update…

rear brakes sold…

Black leather seats sold and pretty much all the interior is gone now…

I still have a Z32 Maf $150
front brakes with master $300
full twin turbo intercooler piping including coolers and Bovs…

pm where you live, may be interested in picking up those front brakes