1992 300ZX TT Complete Car Part Out!

Asking Price: $ Varies
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: delivered in person preferred
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet

Description;

I have a 1992 300zx VG30DETT 5-speed with 5x,xxx original kms parting out.

every nut and bolt is for sale.

pictures will follow. tight schedule so communication may be delayed.

send pm’s

how much for MAF sensor?

$180

how much for the 5 lug and z brakes?

^^what he said… ill take it off u if he dosent grab em

update-

tonight we will start taking things apart.

in the begining…as is now. selling things as complete units/whole. will be cheaper and easier. the longer we have this car, the more expensive and less “complete” the parts are.

by that i mean;

front brakes…strut, control arm, spindle, flex line, caliper, pads, rotors, absolutely everything in 1 piece for one price.

if someone can purchase like this…well. it’s just that much better.

this car is in immaculate shape.

the interior we would like sold as complete. dash, panels, carpet, seats everything.

just please bare with us as this is a big job that need be taken apart a.s.a.p. patience is a virtue

sr20s13 and mike-240sx would either of you be willing to take complete front a rear suspension for a solid price? pm me if yes.

pm’d

UPDATE

Parts removed;

Air box w/ maf and intake tubes
Air box cover (w/ emblem on it)
rebar with foglights
bumper with parking lights
a/c fan
fenders
all splash shields
purge canister w/ bracket
washer & over flow bottles
plus more parts i’m forgeting about

everything is complete. nothing cut or butchered or broken

exterior is red. interior black leather/suede.

engine runs, tranny and clutch feel good. will be doing compession test thursday/friday

pictures will be up no later than monday.

please be patient as we are driving 2.5-3 hours every day we have free to go take this car apart. not getting much sleep.

co-operation is appreciated

all pm’s have been replied to.

thanks very much once again

just so u guys no

u cant use the rear hubs in a 240 because the spline of the axel is bigger on the z32tt

u can use s14, z32na and skyling gts

thanks…and no thanks lol

better for me to know and everyone else before someone buys and ends up stuck. i’m sure there is a way around it however.

thanks for the heads up!

Alright…yet again.

will be online tomorrow on lunch etc. we will be heading out to go take more of the car apart. finally gotten our camera. pictures will be taken. hopefully rough prices will come with pictures.

also. keeping up with pm’s is quite difficult with everything going on. instead of 1 sentence messages. tell us where you are located (don’t need your address just city) as many parts you know you need. and throw a price. we are negotiable

BUT PLEASE! keep in mind as i have said before more than once. at the stage we are in now. big parts…big pieces. as in complete front suspension from the electronic struts (with sensor) to the wheels. ONE PIECE. which ultimately bides big price.

if in a couple of weeks big pieces do not sell. once the car is stripped and gone we will part the parts…everything.

1 rim has some pretty bad curb rash on the lip. tires are old as shit yet have lots of tread (minus 1)
brakes have lots of meat on them (front) not sure about years yet.
front suspension will include the sensors for the struts.

for the next week or so, we are taking apart the front of the car only. working our way back to interior etc etc.

as i said keeping up with everything is difficult. we are on many sites just trying to get the word out.

sorry for the long post,

thanks once again

will the front hubs bolt up to a s13? If so how much for the front hub and z brakes all around.

no

how much for just the break master cylinder

How much for the engine?

engine w/all pumps attached to engine.
no harness
no ecu

if your n/a. we have every piece you need to go tt. all piping, intercoolers etc.

for motor,piping,wiring,ecu, all you need to do the swap. 1500.

UPDATE

Did compression test last night. taking a couple things in to factor here.

it was -5 last night. car was ice cold. not such a good battery. and the car has only run for about 20 minutes in the last couple years.

compression was even across all 6 at 170p.s.i.

camera died after 4-5 pictures, will be posting those tonight.

front suspension is off as a complete unit. 1250

rad w/hoses and clutch fan 75
condenser 10 dunno if it’s good

more later, long day at work ahead.

where are the pics?

i mean for a guy who asks for pics regularly shouldn’t you post some yourself?

VIN#? TITLE?

if your not interested in parts…why post in here?

i ask for pics once.

and if you read my posts…you’d see they will be up TONIGHT.