Wtb: 300zx Brakes Front & Rear

looking for good condition rear 300zx brakes (the whole set for the brake upgrade, complete with backing plate)

looking for asap.

looking for the ones with aluminum mainly, but the cast iron ones are good too…

pm me if you know a friend or anyone selling them. lmk

-thanks

check pm’s

found fronts…

still need the REARs…

ALSO, if you got STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES… also shoot me a pm… thanks

hey guys… still looking for 2-pot rears, calipers/pads/rotors… preferrably Z32’s

ps. COMPLETE w/ BACKING PLATE pls

bump… still looking for complete rear 300zx brakes… let me know guys

need it complete (rotors, pads, calipers) with backing plate.

i too need this but fluid gets it first

don’t waste your time here.

you wont find the complete set here.

maybe 10 guys on this entire board are running rear z32 with functional e-brake

find them elsewhere. trust me.

rears are harder to get because of how difficult it is to track down a full functional rear e-brake set up.

calipers are not hard to find

guess i should go for the brand new project mu’s for the rear? or maybe endless for the rear?

what a joke… brake power would not be balanced at all…

and i already got a quote for the rear setup from nissan… = f*** that s***

someone help, learned the valuable lesson of needing strong brakes the hardway.
people who know me, know it…

anything, reliable sites that sell at decent price, people you know? pm me

message to bing: blu2fourty is my buddy… said he got one from you… do you have anymore on hand? or would be able to get any?

heres a good deal…
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60501

I actually have a set of Z32 rears complete minus the rotors themselves. (backplates, ebrake assem, etc.) I just dont know if I really want to get rid of them. They are for my brothers S14 but if you guys offer up enough cash I may be willing to let them go.

But @ work eh Petey :wink:

I have the rear rotors and pads, so thats a complete set with mine and Kouki S14

Dave,

Whats your price for the rotors?

oh and your PM box is FULL :slight_smile:

check ebay, i got mine from there, for fairly cheap too.

You gots PM. They have good meat on pad and rotor. Cross-drilled with no cracks and gripped hard at the track almost no fade after abuse.

Lets team up and sell a set haha.

you still got these on hand?

lol so who has it now? you or you sold it to koukis14?

i tend to not trust ebay much.
since majority of the stuff there are iffy.

hey man,
im actually doing a 300zx brake upgrade myself… but only the fronts. anyways, just go to car-part.com and get them used, i picked up mine for $110 CDN shipped from some wrecker in the Illinois, and there are a few places where you can get them fully rebuilt, i’ve got quoted $60-$80 for a rebuild (each) or for rebuilt calipers + core… so thats about $230-$250 for fully rebuilt calipers, i dont necessairly know if thats good but its probably about the best you will find. hope that helps!

do they got the rears complete with backing plate assembly? if they do that would be sweet…

i’ve already got fronts actually :smiley: