300zx Brakes

I have a full set of 300zx TT 30mm brakes. Fronts and rears.

Fronts: Calipers, shaved for 45offset wheels. No rotors, no brakepads.

Rears: Calipers, KVR Kevlar pads (still in box), rotors.

I know the rears are hard to come by, and the fronts are in good condition, besides the rotors being screwed up, thats why they aren’t coming with them, so make me an offer. I’m pretty open. I’ll split them up if need be.

Ballpark figure on what you are looking for?

might be interested

Shit, I messed up. I don’t have brake pads for the rears. My bad.

Anyhow, I have no idea what to ask for. I paid $650 for all four calipers and rotors. I used the fronts for one summer. The rears are still sitting in the box it came in.

They rear rotors need a good resurfacing due to sitting in a garage a long time, so you know what that does to metal.

I’m just throwing out a number here, work with me: $400. Cause I know the rears are hard to find at a decent price.

any pics of the brakes ?

Yeah, you’ll have to give me some time on that one. I’ll try tomorrow.

Is your car always parked in front of west side acura??

Yeah they look good! and thanks for the pics man. but i think i;ll hold off on this buy for now

And this is everything you need right?

Hmmmmm, I have to see what kind of clearance the new wheels have, cause if it isn’t much clearance, then I might have to keep the fronts, and then just sell the rears. I’ll see what I can do.

Well if you still want to sell them, and they clear my wheels then I’d be interested.

I have a full set of 300zx TT 30mm brakes. Fronts and rears.

Fronts: Calipers, shaved for 45offset wheels. No rotors, no brakepads.

Rears: Calipers, KVR Kevlar pads (still in box), rotors.

I know the rears are hard to come by, and the fronts are in good condition, besides the rotors being screwed up, thats why they aren’t coming with them, so make me an offer. I’m pretty open. I’ll split them up if need be.

Ballpark figure on what you are looking for?

might be interested

Shit, I messed up. I don’t have brake pads for the rears. My bad.

Anyhow, I have no idea what to ask for. I paid $650 for all four calipers and rotors. I used the fronts for one summer. The rears are still sitting in the box it came in.

They rear rotors need a good resurfacing due to sitting in a garage a long time, so you know what that does to metal.

I’m just throwing out a number here, work with me: $400. Cause I know the rears are hard to find at a decent price.

any pics of the brakes ?

Yeah, you’ll have to give me some time on that one. I’ll try tomorrow.

Is your car always parked in front of west side acura??

Yeah they look good! and thanks for the pics man. but i think i;ll hold off on this buy for now

And this is everything you need right?