Z32 Brake Kit Best Offer takes it

From my 90 300zx NT. All calipers and rotors with brake pads. Make an offer Want these gone asap. No pictures sorry but everything is in good condition thanks

where are you located?

GTA… I am around kipling and rexdale in toronto and can bring them to brampton if you like thanks

These are 26mm right?

From a 1990 I have no Idea… I will check it out tuesday

If someone is looking for the rears, I wouldn’t mind trying out some 300zx brakes in the front.
I don’t know about sending money from another province to a guy with 4 post (no offense), but wouldn’t mind splitting with someone I knew better.

ahhh Yeah don’t worry I understand what you mean… mabey If you want to find someone who wants the rears in the GTA and I can meet up with them Ect.

im looking for rears, what do you want for them?

I have freshly rebuilt 26mm front and freshly rebuilt rears… I’ll split if one person wants fronts another wants the rears…

cool, again any idea on the price??

180 Front… Including pads and rotors… 180 back including pads and rotors… And If anyone wants the whole e-brake set from the back… 150

Anyone Interested or what… ? I will be putting these on my 240 then… It come’s complete with Calipers.Rotors and Pads

Put them on your 240 man, they’ll make for a GREAT upgrade.
I wanted some Z32 fronts to test fit instead of the Brembo’s, but since I’ll never be able to find anyone to buy the Brembo’s, I can’t really justify buying a 2nd set of brakes.

i want the rears w/ebrake kit and also BMC

Anyone Willing To Buy The Fronts ??? Then I will be happy to sell you the rears with the other stuff

is the ebrake stuff still available?

I’m looking for some fronts these still available?