Z32 brakes!!!

hey guys i have a complete setup of Z32 brakes… they are from a 1990 300zx that was N/A.
i have the whole front setup ( a arms, shocks, calipers, rotors, pads, lines everything.
for the back i have the hubs, rotors, 2 pot calipers and pads.
1000 bucks O.B.O
willing to work something out

still for sale!!

If you decide to seperate them, I might be interested in the rears.

-Martin.

ttt

-martin pm me I got the rears from z32 (complete - rotor/caliper and hub, if you want no lines )

come on guys

considering guys have posted the front 30mm calipers, with pads and rotors for $200 all in, your price is a little bloated. i realise u are giving more than just the calipers loaded with rotors, but some of us just don’t need all that stuff.

if u are willing to match that price, for the stuff i mentioned, i’ll buy it off u. just the fronts.

good luck w/the sale!!!

I sold my calipers (front only), rotors, pads and lines for $550.

[quote=“GreyGandalf_S14”]considering guys have posted the front 30mm calipers, with pads and rotors for $200 all in, your price is a little bloated. quote]

^^^really, cause $200 is what I paid for 1 30mm caliper w/line no pads no rotors, musta missed that thread

shit bing charged me $150 for rotors, and that was a steal compared to $400 for KVR’s

GreyGandalf_S14 its funny that you mention that considering the EXACT same kit i have is posted on here for 1350 PLUS taxes!!!
so my price isnt that bad at all!!
i guess if you saw the posted you should have bought…
dont no what else to tell you :wink:
thanks guys for making me not look so bad

dude, i am not trying to make u look bad, and i’m not saying u are jipping people off. s13ajk had a set of calipers, with pads and rotors, for $200, i even held them in my hands when i picked up a fender from him. the pads and rotors were used, not brand new, but still had alot of life left in them.

you are right, i should have bought them then, but they were sold already and i didn’t have the coin anyway. i am giving u my offer based on the best price i’ve seen, otherwise, i’ll just wait for Adrian to get another set in, thats all. i don’t want the rears and i don’t need the lines, shocks or arms. for all the stuff u are selling, i guess a g note isn’t bad, but if u want to split up the set, that is my offer. are your pads/rotors brand new?

and there is a guy selling those calipers on this board for $180, but they need to be rebuilt, which i can easily do myself, but it doesn’t come with pads and rotors.

yeah but i have front and rears with rotors and pads maybe lines depeding on you luck that day for 200usd + shipping all the time…

best offer!
will take them… sold my car and dont need/want these here anymore!

I’ll start the bidding at $200. I’m poor :frowning: .

darien, i didnt charge you $150 for rotors, it was $130 or less i think.

Doesn’t this include all the stuff needed for a 5 bolt swap? Cuz if it does then it’s hella sweet and someone with money (I hate not having money and always saying that :cry: ) should definitely jump on it. Finding nice rims in 4 bolt is hell…

Edit: If you do part this setup, I call dibs on the 5 bolt goodies, my stock brakes are good enough for now.

I’ll take the rotors… If you are parting, PM me.

Thanks,
TheoK

ya this is 100 % everything and more.
i have all the a arms and shocks and shit too… i just want to get rid of it and recoop some of my cash…
highest bid right now is 500… to be honest i would like a bit more…
come on guys. shit its 350 bucks cheaper then the ones on here. and has everything and more… the rotors and pads are about 80 % still there!!!

i gave u my offer on just the front calipers loaded

think about it

You can get way more than 500 if you part it out man, trust me on this one. Grey_Gandalf S14 is giving you 200 for the front calipers, rotors & pads. I’ll do 200 for just the 5 bolt conversion. Then you still have the rears + all the suspension stuff (which I’d reccomend you try a Z board for… You can find a buyer for the rears here, but Z suspension… I doubt it)

the only problem i have with parting it out is that ill be stuck with shit after… heres the deal…
if you want a part. ( calipers or w/e. )
post it up the part you want with your bid. that way im not searhing threw pm,s trying to go one here and everything… so like i said post what you want and your bid…
really considering parting it out.
front calipers-
rear calipers-
front rotors-
rear rotors-
5 lug hubs front and rear-
300zx VLSD 4.10 gear pumpkin-