1990 Nissan 300zx 110kms only, 2nd owner, leather, fully loaded

Hi spring is here and i am just looking to sell my 1990 nissan 300zx … it got 109,xxx original kms, i am the second owner, auto, 4 seater, leather, everything just mint on the car, everything works as well, timing belt already replaced, silver with black leather, no winters, rust proofed, car is stock and except panasonic mp3 deck, factory BOSE speakers, T-tops, automatic transmission, power windows, locks, coolant flushed, oil change and spark plugs were done last week, 3 sets of original keys, orginal service manuals, orginal mats and everything … selling without chrome rims cus they are off my other car … but does come with stock rims … and i am not parting out this car thanks 4 interest here are the pics … can be sold as is or with certified and e-tested … i am asking $8,500obo …

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/2412000-2412999/2412508_10_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/2412000-2412999/2412508_11_full.jpg

more pics at

bump 4 new price

oh my god. beautiful car and price, why hasnt anyone jumped on this yet? wanna trade for my s14? plus cash on my end too…?

its because its auto and it doesnt include the rims. it is a nice car but its auto. most people here want and need manual.

yea i do understand that … but i think those street racing days are gone now … too many cops on the streets … if u got 5spd zx how fast r u gonna go … if they catch u … they crush ur ride and u dont want that to be happen so its better to drive a nice looking ride and also be sure not to lose it … cus once u got enough boost then u dont wants to slow down … i used to street race alot but not ne more since i got this ride … i drives very sober which is 1 good thing i guess but hey thanks 4 bump

i understand what you mean, but it’s not all about the street-racing factor. i personally could never drive an automatic car again. but none the less, very clean car, and best of luck with the sale.

kind of expensive for a non-turbo. I’ve found several 300zx twin turbo’s for less then that price here in toronto, but there all RHD.

well thats the thing RHD drive and u r not sure about original kms, and i am open to offers i can ask my bottom price but then pplz will still negotiate on that … but u also have to look at the condition as well