New York State Puts Up Cars, Trucks for Auction on eBay

its nice being at the state campus , i cant imagine paying for parking .

And the blue f150 with the cap is worth it , new trans , new tires and new steps on it .

its cng powered though. Worthless

Wrong. It’s Bifuel CNG and Unleaded.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Thats def a fucking tampon applicator! LOL

If you could cop that truck for $700… I would chop the shit out of it, put a carb’d 302 under the hood for pennies from a junk yard and rock it as a rat truck.

yea exactly its worth $700. NOT FUCKING 2300 like these super dumb fucks bid it up to. I hope it fucking falls on and crushes whoever bought it. FUCK.

Wayne relax man haha

its only at $794 now WAYNE

i was talking about that god damn 68 ford you lilly cunt rag. FUCK!

Wayne, I only bid it to $2300 cause I thought you might be on the other side!..Last I knew it was at $2350 or so. I dare ya to hit it just once…

68 Ford

ROOOOOFL

BID WARZ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NO-RESERVE-New-York-State-government-surplus-vehicle-NYSStore-/251030784764?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a7299cafc#ht_18738wt_1165

better shot at seeing Jesus.

SOB would sound pretty good with a Detroit in it! Lord hates a coward…

check the radiator support, bed and cab mounts real good for rust. My brother has an '01 F150 and its got rust in all those places.

so many damn blazer’s :lol

ever work on one of those onverted c.n.bombs??? such a shittttyyyyyyyyyyy setup and fucks everything up lol

What a bunch of rustbuckets.

It seems like some of them like the white Ranger were parked in a swamp for an extended period of time.

No idea why people are bidding such stupid money on some of this crap when half of them are barely worth anything above scrap value.

I wouldn’t even buy one of those trucks to use as a beater/tow rig. All of them are garbage