Local Ferrari on eBay

an oldie.

Just listed this on eBay for a friend. Wouldn’t expect anybody here to buy it…but it’s fun to look at. He probably should put more of a description, but whatever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1979-Ferrari-308-GTB_W0QQitemZ330291426468QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item330291426468&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318

You too can play Magnum P.I.

Too bad it’s not red.

http://nmxs-images.forbesautos.com/streamer/editorial/advice/toptens/tv_cars/TSDMAPI_UV003_H?WID=336

whats the reserve?

more than you can afford, pal

sorry man, I had to do it.

how much liquid will that absorb!?

Ugly ass car :tdown:

Looks like the one my teacher used to rock at O’Hara.

I like that body style. I’d rock it.

How about adding more of a description. You’ll get more $ for it. Not enough details for a higher $ bid.

lol… I didn’t see this thread and i posted about it in your other thread since I saw that it was you guys.

ugh, what a horrible auction…

if he/you improves that thing, he could probably fetch ~ 30% more…

ie post up the documentation about why the new engine… and maybe use your own hosting (if you dont have any, ill host the pictures on my server for you) to post bigger/better/more pictures

Yes, he should :spank:. What’s the deal with the tranny anyways?

dammit! i used to pass by this thing daily i remember it was stuffed in teh garage with boxes and shit all piled on it, cleans up nice… i wanted it soooo bad i loce these ugly ass ferraris. <3 glws.

i was more concerned with all the beauty products scrolling by

I didn’t think they had local ferraris.

i would rock it

cougarspeed should offer the guy a lowball cash deal

I kind of like it but they just don’t seem right unless they are red. The plus side is that they are a really cheap way to become a Ferrari owner.

He doesn’t seem to care. I just told him. “here ya go, do with it as you please”

i told him to put SOMETHING in for the description… but he didn’t seem to care.

He’s got 5 bids though in less than 12hrs.

So what’s the reserve?

And is it owned by Gary G?

$25K and no.

Interesting car. Last year with carbs. Is the paint spidered?

Whoa…and what’s up with the seats, steering wheel and door panels?

Holiday rooooAAAAAAAAaaaaaaehhhhhhOOOOAAAOOOOOOOdssss

Holiday rooooooooAAAAAaaaAaaaaEHHHHHHHooooooods