Here it is.......THE ultimate car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-FXX-1-of-29_W0QQitemZ4647575183QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6212QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some BIG name car dealer should buy this and tell people if ya buy a car off of me,you may sit in it and have your picture taken.I’m starting a poll and guessing it will go for 3.8 million.
Has a nasty interior tho,but what a sweet looking car.I hear that a car like this, a tune-up is over a 100K and they actually rebuild most of the motor.

I vote the car will not sell.

how? there’s already 19 bids.

and the reserve is not meet

yeah. That has been on ebay probably 9 times…

$50,000 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required.

lol that would suck if you couldnt pay up and didnt get the car.

in my honest opinion…that car isnt the best looking car i have seen…both interior and exterior…would I kill a man for it?yes? but would i pay 4 mill…nah

seems pretty fishy to me. this is the type of car that is only available to the most loyal ferrari customers, pretty much hand picked by them. Why would one of them sell it? I think ferrari would have to approve any sale and I don’t think they would approve of ebay.

Well in the Enzo’s case… you had to have owned a Ferrari before, in order to buy one.

:word: I vote no sale. Plus the ass end is fugly.

You actually had to own 2 Ferraris If I remember correctly. I think you had to own the F40 AND the F50. Not 100% sure tho.

I vote that it will not sell.

what no A/C… how car but i dont think it willbe sold…

It is not “The Ultimate Car”… you can’t drive it on the road so there is no point on spending that much on it.

there are only 10 of them actually…not 29…and i posted it up a couple m onths ago

ferrari gets pissed when these are sold because all 10 of them are supposed to go to certain track days for testing, and you’ll get some tool that just bought the car off ebay showing up to something important.

On the ferrari site,they say there are 30 of them now.
D

:gotme: maybe the first year there were 10 or just in the first production batch of cars?? im not sure …i remember reading about them tho at some point

last i heard in a current automobile magazine (i forget which one) there was supposed to be about 20, but enough prestigious ferrari enthusiasts wanted them and they are at 29 right now. there’s no way that car will sell on ebay. buying that car is a multi-year process. the owners must take part in many ferrari track days with lots of tuning and input given on improving the car to pave the way for the next enzo.

too much bs, ill take a carrera GT for 500k and call it aday. road legal and better looking

yeah right this guy is going to sell it on ebay…

he has no recent feedback on any auctions, not a commerical listing, no one who could afford it has the time to look at ebay and no one who owns one has the time to list it.

if someone owned it and wanted to sell it they wouldnt have to put the word out, there would already be a line up of people wanted to get it and the sale would have been completed at above retail price without any negotiation.