Some nice cars

Tampa Boat Club. Cousin had a job out there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22429[/ATTACH]

I’m confused as to how the person who owns the FXX has possession of it. I was under the impression that ferrari only allowed you to be in possession of the car when it was being brought to the track and then ferrari took the car back at the end of the session.

if that were the case, then why would anyone want one? i would be telling ferrari to kiss my ass.

no, he’s actually right. Ferrari says the car is too specialized to be able to be driven on un-groomed public roadways. It was featured on an episode of Top Gear UK when michael schumacher pretended to be the stig just so they could get an FXX on the show and test track…

its season 13 episode 1

It’s true, Ferrari maintained the vehicles that you purchased. You need written consent from Maranello to sell them, but a few have been on eBay.

McLaren F1…greatest car ever…

Because if you have the money to buy one your not going to DD it anyways?

You would probably have a number of other high performance cars lol

but still, if someone buys a car they should be able to keep it and drive it as they please…why would someone want to spend so much money to own something where the seller still has control over what they can do with it? its as if youre not even the owner, just dumb enough to give them money so you can drive it when they say you can. :dunno:

Its a “street legal” track car

If you want one that is made for the streets you buy a different version?

This is for people who already have a bunch of nice cars and want a track car lol

This is correct but you still own it. You can ask to have it delivered anywhere in the world and they will bring it there with full crew and hauler for support. Even if you just want it for a show.

wow thats an impressive collection!

I’d go so far as to even say that most people that own them will drive them EXTREMELY cautiously on the track only seldom, as the car will be a high dollar collector’s item in the future.

The Fxx isn’t actually street legal, and the track and maintenance programs ended in 2009 I believe. These were built in 2005-2007, they wanted to maintain them so they could collect data on some of the more experimental parts on the car.

There is an MC12 in blue/white here in Detroit only 50 in the world. Very cool car to see in person and unique exhaust note. Looks like that one is custom painted.

all 50 were painted in the blue white scheme.

Ferrari is really an impressive artwork! Where can I locate a best deal for this vehicle? Purchasing a new car can be pretty costly, but I saved up cash to get one. For my birthday, I decided I was getting a brand new Ferrari.

wtf is this shit?

Walmart has them.

Coolstory broham… This must be another scammer

i have one i would sell for the right price. send me a pm and i’ll give you my bank account information, social security number, birth date, mother’s maiden name, and address.