Nissan Quest VS Toyota Sienna VS Honda Odyssey. Which is better?

my uncle has had a sienna for about 3 years and nothing seems to be wrong with it and it’s perfectly fine, but IMO… 04 SCION xB’s are nice, idk why but i like them lol

my mom has a sienna 2000 sienna. She has never done matience on it and because she has no idea what to do it just doesnt get done. It hasnt got an oil change since last summer and before that i dont even know when the last oil change was done. I think it has over 200k and has not had the timing belt changed. like nothing has been done and it still runs strong. The struts had to be replaced and i think it may have had a brake job once. Very reliable though. Only reason now it gets nothing done to it is because we are waiting for it to blow up so she can get somthing new.
Hope this helps
BTW the only reason we didnt get the oddessey over the sienna is because new it was somthing like $7000 more with the exact same features.

hey sorry, i was in a rush, the odessey trannys are bad. dont know what there thinking at the factory. the 98-2004 honda v6 trannys all had some type of tranny problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgoofy
hey man. I work for honda, and my bro works for toyota. There both good vans, but i know personally, that the 2003 trannys arent that great. there was a recall / bulletion on it. test me the vin number, and i’ll do an owers inquiry to see if it was replaced or not, other than that, its a wicked van.

Please be more specific. Your brother and you do what for these companies? Hell I work for Porsche

Either way doubt you will go wrong with either minivan especially the Odyssey or Sienna.

I’m a licenced tech, and so is he.

Is the tranny problem a recall or what? Do you know the exact problem or symptoms so I can look out for it when I go check the vans out?

I know a few places that offer powertrain warranty for 1-2yrs, so maybe I can get it fixed or replaced if there is a problem.

WTF?
I said it once,
How the fuck am I a ricer.

driven both the honda and the nissan… i actually like the nissan better. it has more kick in styling and dare i say feels sporty… still big though. vq35 ftw

Relax, Coop’s like that, I noticed it after reading the majority of all the threads on this forum.
lmfao

hey, ebiz is down for the weekend, so i wont know till tuesday. ebiz is is where we print out our bulletions and stuff. recalls. and etc… there was a warrenty extenion on the 2000 to 2003. it was somethign like 9 years/ 176xxxkm. I’ll double check on tuesdays and post back up.

Odyssey + VIP style = FTW.

quest looks like a whale.(IMO)

Rep the Nissan.
VQ35