Mini Van or Full Size Van

As the title states I’m looking for a mini van and or full size van for work. My recent Craigslist findings have been total garbage and a waste of time. If anyone has one please post it up, I kno this is a shot in the dark but fingers crossed someone has something. Looking to spend 4k at most on either or, the cheaper the better.

Geee, I can’t imagine why you’re finding only garbage. If only there was a reason why you’re only getting garbage and nothing good. I can’t figure it out either.

My dad had a 99 Nissan quest that he drove for a long time that he really liked. Very reliable. Carried all of his tools and plenty of Sheetrock. Mercury sold a rebadged version.

I would also suggest a first generation Honda odyssey, they have a f22 (same as accords of that generation) super reliable, low maintenance. The newer ones not so much.

I would highly suggest upping your budget a bit and getting an element.

I Don’t think my route would fit in a element, a oddsey would be very idea and perfect IMO even the newer ones are decent, I put over 200 miles a day so I don’t want something all that new it will destroy the value of the van in months. The quest is a great van and would be a good find too.

My dad is selling his van, i can get you info on it, im guessing under $2k

Info please