small newer SUV (honda, jeep, ect)

The gf wants a smaller suv. she really wants a honda element but theyre kind of hard to find. would settle with a CRV, or pos a jeep wrangler or cherokee

must be less than 6-8 yrs old, auto, 4WD. nothing more than $12k. no fords, no gm product.

lmk if you know of anything! thanks

If they want to go older … i have a MINT 95 4runner i will part with

cant really, part of her mom’s rules for co-signing is that it cant be that old :frowning:

jesus elements are hard to find, the fuck!

My ma has a '99 Cherokee with only like 60k, that she’ll let go for around $4k I bet. It’s in great condition. I know it’s a little older.

I have an automatic 4WD 2004 trailblazer for sale :slight_smile:

edit: no gm products. nvm

no thanks.

even if i didnt hate gm, it would still be way too big of a car

lol, i consider it small, but i grew up with my family driving full size Tahoe’s, Expeditions, and F250/350’s

Get a Rav 4. My Mom’s is tough as nails.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ctd/1529663654.html love that body style for the grand cherokees… good luck with the search

I know you said no GM but the 04-07 Saturn Vue’s with the 3.5L V6 are powered by Honda,same powertrain as the MDX/Pilot.I sold my 04 last year with 250K on it,not one drop of maintenance was done to it besides fluid changes and it ran great.I always got 20+ MPG around town.

Ugh, I wish you were out here. I trip over elements every 4 feet.

Good luck CTM.

if she doesnt mind high miles i have a 2004 Jeep Liberty 4x4 Sport 198,000 miles. let me know its on the board for under! 1/3 of her price range.

lol omg! No, sorry…

Ya, I’m aware the vues have a Honda drivetrain. I mentioned one and she says “I hate them. Plus it’s a saturn ick”

this is also the same girl I will show a pic of a yellow wrangler with a soft top, an she goes “ewe no I don’t like that” then I show her a pic of the same year, same trim dif color jeep w/ a hardtop and she goes "ooooooo I really like that!! " :bloated:

what does the Vues have to do with the jeep he posted?

Read a few posts up Jon suggested one I am unable to multiquote when I am on my pod

LOL, sometimes you just have to :picard: when trying to find a car for a girl. Trying to get my sister to buy a decent car was terrible. Luckily she finally picked a decent Altima that’s been a good car.

look for an element on the south, they are a crap load down here in atlanta.

Her first choice is an Element…clearly we’re dealing with a noob here.

Elements are awesome. I seriously wish they made a v6 model. I would buy it in a heartbeat. The AWD in them is actually pretty decent in the snow.

http://www.autocarparts.com/images/products/Honda/honda_element.jpg
Makes an Aztek look like an automotive supermodel.