Smaller car *AUTOMATIC*

Throwing up an ad for my sister looking to buy her first car. Looking for something smaller (hatchbacks would be great) so it’s easy for her to drive around. It’s gotta be road worthy and ready to drive now. She just needs it to get around to school and work. Ideally, something along the lines of a CIVIC or COROLLA/PRIZM would be great. Thanks in advance!

-Must be AUTOMATIC
-2000 or newer
-Looking for something in the range of $4k-$5k, at most $6500.

just throwing this out there, i know you said civic or corolla…but i have my great uncles 1999 ford tarus with 38k on it for $2800 or b/o…i have all paper work from work that was done on it…interior is mint, no burn holes or anything…no body work needed besides my crazy uncle spray painting a few scratches, you could prob get it off or have it resprayed…its a great car…its hunter green and its the SE model with power options

Have a red 98 saturn sc1.Newer brakes,120k on the body and less on the motor.Gets you 36+ mpg mixed. $2000

No thanks on the Tauras. Details on Saturn please.

Just put a tranny in to flip it.BRAND new inspection as of last week.Auto.Power windows,power locks,Power sunroof.cruise control,power mirror.AC isint the coldest but works.aftermarket cd player installed.No cel lights and its been driven 120+ miles.Tires are in very good shape (85%).I could throw a extra set of wheels w/ good tread for a little extra.

Bumpin this back up again since she held off buying and has raised her budget. Nothing over 5k, let’s see what’s out there.

is she looking for a winter car? or just a small get around car? I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty, White Automatic, 4WD 3.7L V6 196k miles the timing belt service was done at 186k miles along with everything also it was serviced at northtowne jeep., it has higher mileage but has been very well serviced as it was a commercial vehicle. lf your interested let me know i will give you more detail we are looking for around $4500.

Nah this will be her first car, so she just wants something small and reliable for school and work. Even driving in my parents’ Camry and Solara are too big for her. I appreciate the offer but she doesn’t want a jeep or SUV.

bump

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62911

there are a couple smaler cars in here for under 5k.

Yeah I’ve been keeping my eye on that thread. I bought my current car from Ryan :slight_smile:

oh cool well maybe he’ll be able to hook you up with another sweet deal.
GL

I might have a 2000 honda Civic EX 2 door, automatic, 1 owner has 218k miles. Runsa and drives great. New Exhaust has been put on.

got the integra. come take a look

I have a 2000 sonata 4 cyl automatic with 116K. It runs great and doesnt really need anything. Cd power roof and its silver on grey int.

would she be interested in getting like a used toyota yaris. its a more than 5k but really reliable car, clean, and great gas mileage, and insurance rates(usually).

PM me with how much you want for it along with details. Depending on the price, maybe. Is this a hatchback or sedan?

bump

bump, still looking

bump