Smaller car *AUTOMATIC*

TTT

gf is selling her 1997 civic hx, has 87000 miles or close to that, in pretty decent shape and only problem is a funky idle in the cold (perfect in summer, and in winter goes away when warmed up) and a couple dings , driver fender is funky towards headlight also
she is the 2nd owner
she wants 4,000 for it and is selling so she can buy an awd crv (does not come with the hx wheels shown unless she gets 4,000 for it)

picture:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2446/4050335509_56e62bd1e1_b.jpg

Nice offer, but I know she doesn’t want to make a drive right now to see the car. Local would be better (Buffalo). You are near Erie right?

i am near corning, and im sure my gf would be willing to go to danville (halfway) , i know what its like finding a decent rust free car up there

teach her to drive stick and buy my fiance’s car http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78512

I would love to teach her but she has no interest now. If she did though that would open up almost all cars in the classifieds right now, lol.

bump!

Still looking…

Up!

03 Sunfire, automatic. Under 50k miles. All recent maintenance, nearly new tires. Most options including premium sound and sunroof. Green with tan interior. Just inspected 2 months ago.

2.2L ecotec motor

$5000.

posted a full fs thread bout the civic i posted earlier

I’m assuming this is the same one? I can’t knock you for the motor’s reliability, but where’s the price jump coming from? I don’t think it’s a car she will be interested in but I’ll let her know.

Saw the thread, looks good. But I know for her first car, she’s going to want something without any issues from the get go, especially if she’s going to be spending as much as she is. That being said, any idea why the idle is loopy? Has it ever been looked into?

ive never had a chance to look into it, some people think its something with the cvt trans and maybe all it needs is a fluid flush ($45 in fluids) most people would not notice it but i wanted her to be 100% honest in selling it, as soon as the car is warm its non existent and in the summer it goes away all togther

We bought her pontiac with damage due to hitting a deer, and a friend of mine owns a body shop, we put a new bumper on it and headlamps. Thanks for the quote, ***.

01 accord. 160k. 5k firm. http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73511

it needs inspection and has CEL; p1457. getting it fixed asap.

It was a legitimate question. Had I known about the accident then I wouldn’t have asked. Now that I do know, I don’t think that will go over well with my parents. Sounds stupid seeing as it was just a minor deer accident, but I know they would just feel better with her first car being accident free.

Thanks, but I know that will be too big for her.

the gf drives a 2 door cavi and she likes my car better. but I understand. glws[earch]

you could look at my fs thread…1994 volvo 940…just throwing it out there

its a little bigger than wanted, but is auto, reliable, and cheap…and the turning radius on that car is tighter than any FWD POS i have driven, It is also a BEAST in the snow

Original criteria edited, as my parents decided they would like the car to be relatively new for her. Thanks for the offer beast but she will pass.

Well, ended up getting an 01 Civic coupe. Thanks again to all who offered.