Need cheap reliable car advice please!!

Hey guys, my POS ford countour is a fucking bitch and I’m getting rid of it. It only has 129000 km and the timing belt went on this bitch like a week ago and it cost me 500 to fix now the ecu is fucked which will cost me another liek 500. This car sucks, so I’m gonna get rid of it and buy another.

I’m gonna be using this car for work. I sometimes drive like 300 kms in a day. I need it to be able to handle that. Car sometimes stays running for like 8 hours straight. And it’s like this 5 days a week.

I don’t care if it’s ugly, slow, 4 door or 2 door, manual or auto, handles like a yacht, is uncomfortable, etc etc. I just need osmething that’s not expensive and wil run forever…

What do you guys think I should get? Old civic? old sentra? altima? maxima? tercel? corolla? old integra?

It also has to be osmething cheap to fix, i love how on the 240 any problem I have even if the part costs like 500 bucks I can grab it off someone parting their car for 50 :)…

I don’t want to spend more than 2Gs certfied, perferably around 1500.

Thanks everyone…

Hey guys, my POS ford countour is a fucking bitch and I’m getting rid of it. It only has 129000 km and the timing belt went on this bitch like a week ago and it cost me 500 to fix now the ecu is fucked which will cost me another liek 500. This car sucks, so I’m gonna get rid of it and buy another.

I’m gonna be using this car for work. I sometimes drive like 300 kms in a day. I need it to be able to handle that. Car sometimes stays running for like 8 hours straight. And it’s like this 5 days a week.

I don’t care if it’s ugly, slow, 4 door or 2 door, manual or auto, handles like a yacht, is uncomfortable, etc etc. I just need osmething that’s not expensive and wil run forever…

What do you guys think I should get? Old civic? old sentra? altima? maxima? tercel? corolla? old integra?

It also has to be osmething cheap to fix, i love how on the 240 any problem I have even if the part costs like 500 bucks I can grab it off someone parting their car for 50 :)…

Thanks everyone…

Does it have to be a car? because my dads old caravan went for over 300,000 but at like 320K the bottom end went out of it, i know those things are pretty cool, and there not that expencive and its a minivan=cheap insurance

Lease a new toyota echo hatch back.

Does it have to be a car? because my dads old caravan went for over 300,000 but at like 320K the bottom end went out of it, i know those things are pretty cool, and there not that expencive and its a minivan=cheap insurance

you need a toyota anything from the sounds of it.

Coop it doesn’t have to be a car but I think it owuld be better cause it’s better on gas.

Apple uhh i’m looking for a beater not a brand new car…

Thanx John.

What about them 92 civic hatches? There are some on torontocivics for less than 2000 bucks iwth less than 200k kms…are they reliable ?

Coop it doesn’t have to be a car but I think it owuld be better cause it’s better on gas.

Thanx John.

What about them 92 civic hatches? There are some on torontocivics for less than 2000 bucks iwth less than 200k kms…are they reliable ?

Civics are great daily drivers. Cheap on everything. Extremly reliable.
Go for a 92-95, imo they have the best looks and drive the beter than the rest.

Civics are great daily drivers. Cheap on everything. Extremly reliable.
Go for a 92-95, imo they have the best looks and drive the beter than the rest.

Thanks everyone…

Thanx John.