Went to Ohio for a minivan and came back with a minivan

With the addition of 3 babies instead of one my 2008 civic was pretty much useless so it was time to go. I have been looking for minivans for a few months, going back and forth on what to buy and then we found it. Since we are a honda family and the Odyssey had such good reviews it was a no brainer. I was happy with something simple but the Mrs. wanted top of the line and I agreed.

Out with the old:

And in with the new:
2010 Honda Odyssey Touring w/ Nav, DVD, heated everything, backup camera, leather and 44K miles. We used the same dealer, Honda of Mentor where we got my wife’s pilot because they gave me the most for my trade and the price was right where we wanted it for the new van.

1. Did it come with the cargo box?

2. Do you want to sell the cargo box?

No sorry I just put it on because the ski season isn’t over. Sorry don’t want to sell but if you find one between buffalo and Augusta I can pick it up next week for a couple bucks.

Dash mounted shifter. Don’t think I could get used to that.

Where is the turbo?

Very nice pat :tup:

Can we put a fart can muffler on it and some volks?

The DVD has got to be a must with the kids, for sanity reasons lol.

Did they fix their tranny issues?

Ya the shifter is kind of weird but not too bad. Ugh Don, no turbo for a while.

If the shifter’s on the dash where’s the pedals, in the glove box?

Jeller, no but thanks for asking. Actually I was hoping to throw some HIDs on and hardwire the radar detector again if you have some time.

From what I’ve read it is mostly earlier models with the tranny issues but the car is a certified honda, if that means anything so I am going to cross my fingers and drive it like an old lady.

Most of the dealers in mentor and Cleveland/ surrounding areas in general have way better deals then here in buffalo. When I went to school there I helped some friends buy all their cars at airport acura since the deals were so much better. Congrats on the van

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

NYSpeed now has a “look I bought a fucking minivan” thread.

If you can find the video for this, it’s pretty good too.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIChxjNdq2Y[/video]

Maaadddd tite, Big Red up on yo skreenz!

VTEC Van :tup:

https://transact.dmv.ny.gov/CFFileServlet/_cf_image/_cfimg-3510487201354074278.PNG

Took the words out of my mouth… fuck you guys are getting old.

That said, if there is one minivan that’s somewhat alright, the Odyssey is definitely it.

Even though it is a Toyota in the video, I still consider my ride a swagger wagon.

Definitely into the Odyssey but the Quest is so JDM. I have a soft spot for the Mazda5. Comes with a manual transmission and can use suspension from the Mazda3. Dad mobile for sure!

A 2006-2010 Odyssey is our next family vehicle to replace our Passat, and I want to get the backup cam.

I am already thinking about a couple mods, maybe a borla muffler, PBR ult pads, driving lights. I saw an Odyssey with MDX wheels on it and it looked great