New ride, 240hp VTEC makes the hoes flock...

And they’ll all fit too!:rofl:

Not what you were expecting?

http://www.emkayusa.com/misc/odyssey02.jpg

lol As soon as you said “and they all fit” I knew what it was :slight_smile:

Needs stickier tires

honda, first with the power sliding rear doors.

[quote=“Zong,post:3,topic:34362"”]

Needs stickier tires

[/quote]

Yes, it sure does. The Coopers on there are crap. Needs a set of Dunlop SP Sport 01’s, some H&R sports, and maybe just some KYB’s. Then it will feel properly sporty.

But first it gets a tranny cooler, hitch, and wiring harness. As that stuff is way more important.

[quote=“layzie,post:4,topic:34362"”]

honda, first with the power sliding rear doors.

[/quote]

And you know what else about those doors? They are much quieter and faster than the clunky junky ones on my wifes parents 2006 Caravan.

minivans are fucking gay

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:7,topic:34362"”]

minivans are fucking gay

[/quote]

And you’re a fucking ignorant moron.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:7,topic:34362"”]

minivans are fucking gay

[/quote]

Oddeseys are pimp. My dad has one with all the automatic doors. Very comfortable. Good towing beast too, and I’ll bet that’s what emKay has in mind.

[quote=“Rx3,post:9,topic:34362"”]

Oddeseys are pimp. My dad has one with all the automatic doors. Very comfortable. Good towing beast too, and I’ll bet that’s what emKay has in mind.

[/quote]

Yeah, nothing “gay” about getting 21mpg while towing a race car.

Is it still “gay”? And anyone that uses “gay” to describe anything is just acting like a child. I guess he has the vocabulary of a 12 year old.

The old gay ride.

SIQQQ! Thats freeking awesome man… seriously, your going to love that thing…

whats the towing cap on that thing?

Needs more dub-caps to match the trailer. :tup:

a few bugs with these are the trannys taking a dump and the power sliding doors have issues… i forgot what the reset on the doors is but ill find out… but other than that they are great vehicles

[quote=“dreid,post:12,topic:34362"”]

whats the towing cap on that thing?

[/quote]

1. Just enough for what I need, the old van was actually only 2000 but I added air shocks and a huge tranny cooler.

[quote=“jkucz28,post:14,topic:34362"”]

a few bugs with these are the trannys taking a dump and the power sliding doors have issues… i forgot what the reset on the doors is but ill find out… but other than that they are great vehicles

[/quote]

Yeah, I’m aware of the tranny issues, I had Ray Laks run the vin and the recall was performed at 40,000 miles. They add an oil jet to cool 2nd gear right?

minivans are awesome because you have a 99.99% chance of NOT getting pulled over.

Nice. As much as I’m not confident enough for a minivan, they’re stupid useful. :tup:

OT: If you don’t mind, how much ballpark does a trailer suitable for an autocross beater run?

it also might be b/c you’re prolly not inclined to go fast

dunno if it’s worth a thread, but :tup: for quality family transportation & towing

[quote=“ly555is,post:19,topic:34362"”]

it also might be b/c you’re prolly not inclined to go fast

[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, uhh…You will see this thing streak by you at extra legal speed at some point :slight_smile:

That’s the beauty of driving a minivan, I can drive fast and not draw too much attention. This thing is enjoyable though…Well, relatively. Compared to the Voyager.