New ride, 240hp VTEC makes the hoes flock...

Yeah, sportbikes for the past 10 years, and i haven’t gotten a ticket in 6.

I take the wifes mercury monterey to clarance one night and get pulled over on main for 58/45. Seriously i never drive the friggin thing.

Nice car man, I’m thinking about the oddesy or a mazda mpv for the wifes next ride.

good tow vehicle with room for tools and track sluts

Hahaha,You bought that from West Herr Toyota didn’t you.I know because I wrote the estimate on the parts needed for it and my Father did the Used car check.Nice van though.Needs alittle work.

If it’s a small beater you can get by with a single axle utility trailer rated to carry 3000lbs, new for maybe $1600, used for much less. For increased safety or heavier cars I would recommend a dual axle trailer or a dolly. Used dual axle trailers are about $1200 to $2000, Dollys under a grand.

Yup, and since I am a tech at Northtown I told Jeff and Colleen to not put it through the shop, I’ll fix it’s issues myself and got another $500 off. What I noticed is a list of mostly minor stuff, warped rotors, wheel balance, loose trim on windshield (sounds like it’s farting above 40mph lol) and a couple squeeks. Did you or your dad notice anything else I should look at when I put it on my lift? It seems like a solid van to me, price was sure right.

Needs pads and rotors soon with warped rotors on the front.Driver side Windshield moulding was not installed right when the glass was replaced.(Damn Precision auto)Needs a blower motor and a clip for the driver side of the cowl.The estimate came to about $700 in parts.

My father did the check and they denied everything on it that passed inspection.He was quite pissed.LOL

Tires should have been balanced but again,another thing denied by the used car manager

Oh yeah, blower motor, I forgot about that. I bet there is something stuck in there, leaves, mud, dead mouse, whatever. I’ll take that apart tomorrow.

Tell your dad I’m sorry about the denial part, that was at my request. I know how he feels as I hate it when it happens to me.

Does he at least get time for checking? We get an automatic 2 hours to look over a used car.

Ya he still turned 65 hours for the week so I hope he can get over it.lol

You better get those Plate frames removed before you go to work monday.They might not like that.Which Northtown are you at???I hope not Toyota,That would mean you deal with Mike in the parts dept and he is a dick IMHO.

I work at Hyundai Subaru, and I’m leaving them on for awhile, Northtown doesn’t seem to want to give their employees a break on buying used cars. I’ll not go into more detail on that issue.

I know how it feels.West Herr has a problem with selling cars to their employees as well.Although not impossible but 75% of the time its difficult.

Every think of applying at West Herr?It really is the best place I have ever worked for and I know Toyota of OP is on a 30-40% increase each month.

Let me know I’ll throw your name at one of the directors or owners.

I used to work there, I would still be there but I did a bad thing. I borrowed a dealer plate to do a personal errand and was shitcanned. I bet by now they would hire me back, but I’m not going to pursue it, I love the 3 day schedule at NT.

Whats your name???

Mike Keller

Yea, it has the same trannie as me… :frowning: They can last from 40-300k… it all depends on if you got a good one, and beating the shit out of it dosent help. But a huge trannie cooler sure does…

So, when you going to pwn some v6 mustang n00b’s? I hear theyre slightly faser than them…

HAAHAHAHA

I know you.You worked in detail first than went to the tech side.You ran my Blazer into a detail cart resulting in a broken emblem which I never replaced.You and Dave Sobczyk ran somewhere to pick up a Bimmer motor in a wholesale truck.Right?

I was the lot kit who intentionaly killed the wholesale cars.Than I got promoted to Parts.lol

EDIT:Techs are now on a 4 day on and 4 day off schedule with a 5 day off every 4 weeks.And they still hit 120% average.

lol, yeah, we did. Took a POS truck to get a motor, no big deal right?
The blazer went full ABS on the slippery tire shine covered floor, it was like ice, BAM! straight into the cart, shit flying everywhere.

Ya thanks alot for that.LOL

I always said I would never by a minivan…and I never will.

But, if by some chance my wife and I have quintuplets, then I would probably buy an Odyssey.

damn boy i work at west herr kustom korner, but used to work at laks and thats how i know of many honuh issues

do you know Mike Schaefer? salesman that works up the road, i have been friends with him since i was 6. my name is david basil