New ride, 240hp VTEC makes the hoes flock...

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:40,topic:34362"”]

do you know Mike Schaefer? salesman that works up the road, i have been friends with him since i was 6. my name is david basil

[/quote]

west herr is alike a small city in itself. I met sooo many people. working as a parts manager at west herr’s kustom korner

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:40,topic:34362"”]

do you know Mike Schaefer? salesman that works up the road, i have been friends with him since i was 6. my name is david basil

[/quote]

heh i didn’t know you were on here…i worked for basil for almost 3 years at toyota…

[quote=“Skurge,post:42,topic:34362"”]

heh i didn’t know you were on here…i worked for basil for almost 3 years at toyota…

[/quote]

no kidding, i just joined a few day ago because the cruise that we did last sunday was my stag party so i haven’t been on long. i like this site though, lots of cool cars and plenty of ideas and info

[quote=“somedude,post:41,topic:34362"”]

west herr is alike a small city in itself. I met sooo many people. working as a parts manager at west herr’s kustom korner

[/quote]

schaef’s at the top of the sales list there, i’ll let him know to say hello next time he’s down there.

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:44,topic:34362"”]

schaef’s at the top of the sales list there,

[/quote]

I’m positive he can’t sell as many cars as Bill Vogel though.The guy is insane.Over 550 cars in 2006.

Thats an average of about 46 cars a month.

[quote=“95xbird,post:45,topic:34362"”]

I’m positive he can’t sell as many cars as Bill Vogel though.The guy is insane.Over 550 cars in 2006.

Thats an average of about 46 cars a month.

[/quote]

Bill Vogel is retired, and doing what he loves :slight_smile: He turned over his business to his son IIRC, and came to West Herr because he was bored. He could sell ice to Eskimos.

[quote=“eMKay,post:46,topic:34362"”]

Bill Vogel is retired, and doing what he loves :slight_smile: He turned over his business to his son IIRC, and came to West Herr because he was bored. He could sell ice to Eskimos.

[/quote]

danm straight. i work at west herr toyota… i saw the van in the back with hybrid sticker and i belive an scca sticker… I figured it was you…

haha I can’t believe Dave Sobzyks name was brought up…he still works for toyota…he’s buying this whooped m3 that some kid traded in for a new wrx… that guy is funny as hell though…if only i could tell you what his new business is

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:34,topic:34362"”]

Yea, it has the same trannie as me… :frowning: They can last from 40-300k… it all depends on if you got a good one, and beating the shit out of it dosent help. But a huge trannie cooler sure does…

[/quote]

I was just going to ask if the tranny was replaced yet, When I worked back at the honda dealer back home we had about 5 tranny swaps a week and we were a small stealership.

[quote=“vt1992s10,post:48,topic:34362"”]

I was just going to ask if the tranny was replaced yet, When I worked back at the honda dealer back home we had about 5 tranny swaps a week and we were a small stealership.

[/quote]

yeaap… theyre not so great, at least honda knows this and extended the warranty to 100k, and you even get a extra 3% or something from the odometer thing…

Mines still strong…