Project BoseWagen

(FYI Bose in German means evil.)

You may have seen my thread aboot the coilover suspension for the Allroad.
I have decided rather than to modify a car with autotragic (which I dislike) I would purchase another Allroad with the not-so-common six speed transmission and install the coilovers in that.
The new Allroad is also silver which is my favorite car color.
I will post pictures later.
The old Allroad will get the needed air suspension parts from the new Allroad.
The car will also get the APR tuning upgrade and SSR Comp wheels to start with.:slight_smile:
I can’t wait to have a family truckster that is a little more fun.
Some of you guys seem to like wagens/Avants so I will post some pictures after the initial mods are complete.

Awesome. At some point, my shop car will be an Allroad. Likely green in color, and I’ll be going O.CT stage IV.

Always loved those cars, and nobody expects them to be nearly as fast as they are…until it’s too late.

And BTW…your old A4…it has been REVO’d and brought back to stock at some point before you owned it.

I love the all road but I fear the 2.7T, are they as bad as people make them out to be?

So does that explain the issue we had?

AWDrifters old a4 got a new timing belt, snub mount and nice tune thx to bracketracer

yeah post some pics, should look mean with coilovers.

We will have to see how the SSR Competitions look with the tires from the Evo.
I might have to buy a set of bigger tires for the Allroad.

:needpic: that is all

yepper. Their process of returning the ECU back to stock basically ruins the box for any further writing. Even if the dealer had to do a reflash for whatever reason, they would have smoked the ECU just as I did.

However, all’s well that ends well :slight_smile:

Nah. Every car/engine has its own share of quirks. I work on a good dozen+ 2.7 cars, and they’re all quite solid.

odds are when pics get posted i’ll start masturbating…furiously.

allroads are hot as hell. once when i was at jay peak in vermont, i saw the jaypeak resort car (allroad) blast sideways through a snowbank. it was epic. i loved avants ever since.

You may want to forewarn any folks who live with you.

More wagon awesomeness. :tup:

For some reason when I read this post, I read it BoceWagen.

1.  boce  	

{Boesee}A mentally retarded person (it is possible for a boce to be in regular school classes)

Now I can’t stop picturing a retarded kid driving an awd wagon, doing donuts, while masturbating furiously…oh sweet jesus

my gf is quite used to it and i’m sure wouldn’t pay it any mind.

awesome! :lol:

Awesome.

X…

Here is a picture of the car in its current (stock) state.
The coilovers are sitting in my office waiting to be installed.
I will have more pictures when the car does not look stock any more.:biglaugh:
You won’t be able to see the extra powa however.:smiley:

:zong:everyone in class just got real uncomfortable with me.

You couldn’t wait until you got home?:lol:

I had to post this link :D…
http://www.germancarblog.com/2006/03/audi-allroad-defeating-competitors-in.html

i wouldn’t furiously masturbate in class you tactless bastard. it was more a soft touching myself while whispering sweet moans. the fury will come when the new pics get posted.