Nissan Quest VS Toyota Sienna VS Honda Odyssey. Which is better?

Alright, I’m looking to replace my Mazda MPV and I’m looking at these 3 options:

2004 Nissan Quest

2004 Toyota Sienna

2003 Honda Odyssey

They are ALL very similar in terms of power 240hp & 240tq and both have a decent towing capacity of 3500lbs (No, I won’t be towing a car or anything that heavy)

All have VERY large cargo capacity which is approx 144-149 Cubic/Ft for the 3 vans.

Looking to see which is the best in terms of reliability/maintenance and driving impressions.

Thanks SON!

I think Honda Odyssey is the winner here. Just from reading reviews though.

Odyssey for sure

Odyssey +1

Quest is good also

Sienna…no thanks lol

Plus the Odyssey has V-TEC! Hit up v-tec in your mini van…like how AWESOME is that?!? :smiley:

Honda makes amazing cars. You should go with the Odyssey. Roomy, quiet, good on gas and can haul ass when needed to. Plus it’s a Honda which means it’s very reliable.

There’s no reason to ever not go Honda, unless they just plain don’t make a car that fits the bill.

Reliability…Toyota FTMFW for sure!

Honda Odysseys are just REALLY nice…interior etc etc

Honda Odyssey for sure, and put a short ram intake on that bitch. Maybe a hondata reflash

That thing will slam into vtec lol

The Sienna has the cheapest interior, it’s terrible.

I’d go with the Odyssey for sure. The only reason they didn’t sell that many new is because they are more expensive, but used, I’m sure the price is on par with the other 2.

I’d go for the Honda Odyssey, pretty much everyone has agreed lol.

Toyota Sienna is another great minivan, can’t see any big complaints, reliability should be top-notch as well. Nissan Quest is also a good minivan with a very bland plastic interior tho from my opinion, but I believe it’s got that 3.5L engine! but overall I’d say the Honda Odyssey as the overall winner.

Thanks guys, I guess Honda Odyssey is the winner by FAR!

ODYSSEY with the 3.5 L vtakkkk bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Another +1 for the Odyssey. It’s a great van, expensive new, but since you’re buying used, its a much better value.

My uncle got one with the dual power sliding doors and leather interior. Badass van lol. Plus they look pretty damn aggressive, great styling.

Oddsey, VTAK, do it!

I smell a GBtires Honday Odyssey van coming along.

i would go quest if your thinking of tires i work at home depot and im strictally a loader and the quest can fit some pretty akward items in it wider then a caravan i know but ive never compared it to a odyssey

http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=1&q=vip+honda+odyssey&aq=f&oq=

need i say more

lol ^ exactly.

ricerrrr…lol

oddessy… the interior has the most space. fit a mattress in there when moving my sister home. couch u name it. nothing needed to go on the roof rack. u saw the difference wen we put the tires in my van to the mpv.