scion tc or civic si??

i know the si is faster from the factory, but mt girl has a tc, and i really like it. i know they are pretty cheap, and they have a supercharger option. i priced one online, and with the trd coilovers, exhaust, and supercharger, it was under $23,000. i know si’s are around that much. so which one? a supercharged tc, or a stock si?

i like the SI better…just by looks and interior.

i hear the TC handling sucks as is, so defiantely upgrade to the suspension options. the SI tho i havent heard much on. but 190 n/a hp seems like fun

Honda> scion

I can’t beleive there is a decision to be made here!!!

HONDA
:doh:

scion

Honda > Toyota Sucks

Toyota does not suck in any way. But the scion is a chicks car and the Si is uber pwnage

i am not saying honda because i am a honda guy,

but honda, 200hp na car vs 200hp supercharge car
I’ll take the NA car that K series is crazy

• you can add NAV to the civic

Scion…184 lb/ft of torque
Civic…139 lb/ft of torque
Advantage Scion, that would be my choice.

civics faster we all know that… and dependable… but I still do like the scions with the 1zz motors…they look nice and are really really good economy cars. Its generally the same exact motor thats in all your older celica st/corollas… 1zzfe its the newer version of the 4afe. But generally the same thing with vvti. But it will run forever… if your looking for economy car and some style its great. It doesnt make much for power though.

dude as a 06 si owner i say buy the si i love mine it is such a fun car just good luck finding one

o and i have seen stock 06 si’s dynoing with 180 whp so honda underrated them as to not out do the rsx type s

I thought the RSX Type S was discontinued?

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
k20 > *toyota (except for 2jz i guess)

I like honda obviously…that isn’t all that my decision is based on ( just simply liking it that is ) There are lots of advantages that honda offers especially with the new 06’s…( my mom has a 06 civic lx ) though it is not meant to perform compared to the si…her car has alot of character, safety features that honda didn’t incorporate previously, and not to mention honda put a 5speed automatic in this year. I think that overall this car out does the Scion by far. I feel the si overrules anyday!

The Civic SI and Supercharged TC seem to run nearly identical numbers in the 1/4 mile. The civic still has tons of potential for modification for more power and comes with a lessor price tag. Also the SI comes stock with a LSD while the TC has an open diff which severly limits potential of the TC.

SI FTW :bigok:

The TC doesnt come with the 1zzfe engine and Im pretty sure the Xa and Xb both do not come with a 1zz either.

alltrac > Your 4wd motion

its 1zzfe!

2afze comes in the TC.