SE-R v Spec V Civics V V6 *SPLIT*

LOLOLOL, is this a joke?! Which Si does it put to shame, the EF?

Are you serious?

no jokes. the newer Se-Rs are not all that great.

Yea… it must be a joke… the Si is a tick faster in the 1/4, pulls higher g’s on the skid pad and stops shorter. Not to mention that they are fully tunable with FlashPro, and respond to bolt-ons like crazy. But I was joking.

EF Si > any and all Sentras

well that goes without saying…:number1

Well, yeah… the new ones are fucking hogs. Car’s a midsize now, but I don’t want to get into that shit storm… I’m talking the better ones. '02-'03…

Well, let’s see… I can tell you personally that from a dig, I can eat a new Si with similar upgrades alive. The thing is their power is all in the top end, so they get left in the dust until maybe 80 mph. Again, personal experience. I’ll give you the fully tunable ECU, seeing as Nissan likes to keep theirs locked up like Fort Knoxx, but bolt-ons? I’m sure they respond well, but the QR25 does just as good.

You’re on crack.

Remember, bad drivers are bad. That’s one thing that Civic Si’s have a lot of, bad drivers.

There are quite a few bolt-on Si’s in the 13’s…

It has nothing to do with bad drivers, it has more to do with the fact that my Spec V is superior to an Si with similar upgrades.

This is the old “smartest retard” argument.

I know… I don’t know why I’m even doing this. Seriously, I give up.

lets see . car made in the slums of japan “nissan” or cars made in the better part “honda”

Says the guy driving a Camaro :wink:

ooooohhhhhhhh you got me good fucker, lololol ni99a please

Aw come on, it’s not that bad.

BTW, I love how this thread is about talking about “Car trends you don’t get”. I say Civics and all the Honda fanboi fags jump down my throat. It’s an opinion, kids… fuckin’ deal with it.

like i said ,all car mods are a fuckin waste of time and money …

Truthfully, after becoming a father I’m inclined to agree. I do miss the days when I COULD waste the time and money, though…

im comin into that now . if i didnt have my kids christ my car might actually be fast

what the fuck does that mean?