SE-R v Spec V Civics V V6 *SPLIT*

It was a joke, calm down killer.

I’ll reiterate this. There are 13 second, bolt-on Si’s… full weight. That is all.

There are 13 second, full weight, full interior Spec Vs as well. All day e’y day… long as the track is on a steep downhill tho

And that’s REAL

LOL… Jerks.

BTW, according to B15U.com 1/4 mile times:

stevensspecv 12.909 @ 101 1.776 QR25DE NA 100 Slicks maryland international raceway 11-07-2009

And a link to the thread:

What year Si’s are we talking about anyways? lol Because brand new ones go 15’s stock.

There was no year specified, so I took the liberty of selecting the 06ish model year.

Ok, so Akira’s year SE-R Spec-V(03-06) as tested goes 15.6 @ 89.8 (Motortrend)

99-00 Civic Si(EM1) - 15.7
02-05 Civic Si(EP3) - 15.8
06+ Civic Si - 14.6 @ 94.9 mph (Motortrend)

Soooo stock for stock, SE-R can GTFO

Eat a dick.

Every Civic EVER is better than any Sentra EVER except for the B13 coupe. That’s it. End of story.

Coming from a Nissan guy. Sentras suck the BIG dick, I’m sorry that you have one.

I’m not. I actually like the car a lot. It handles like it’s on rails, it looks nice, and it’s actually got torque which is more than I can say for any Honda. End of story.

My Integra with a stock motor will make you Sentra’s torque number look silly :thumbup

are you serious? The sr20de has 4 more ft/lbs of torque then the b18c1/c5. However, the Honda engien has 32 - 55 more hp and .2 less litre displacement. Who cares about that little amount of torque?!

My civic makes 324 for tourqe. I didn’t know that was low.

I’m talking stock, you wise asses.

my motor will have i/h/e. and I will make 80 more ft/lbs than you across the board

Whatever you say, pal. What engine are we talking?

God forbid anybody has different taste than you cunts.

3.2L V6, I actually kinda like Spec V’s, besides the gearbox, but man you are fun to rile up :rofl:rofl

I know I am… Hasn’t it always been that way? lol

Yeah, the gears in the car are WAY too short. Can’t hit 60 until 3rd, which really kills the car’s 1/4 mile times.

Jesus, the 0-60 must suffer badly! My auto trans shifts out of first @ 62mph in my Camarobird.

Yeah, the gears are extremely short, and times do suffer. I’ll go 1st through 5th extremely fast, but then 6th is very tall. Definitely not a highway runner for the most part, although I have hit 140 mph and was only around 4,000 RPMs.