no bag of milk, just some of my toys

So as im at work, im thinking about how it is such a perfect day for riding and cruising around, that im going to get out of work early. i was supposed to work 10:30-7 today, but that didnt happen. I jumped ship at at 5, after telling my boss my brothers ride home from the airport fell though and he needed a ride. :rofl: I then proceeded to take the bike out for a bit.

After i was done with that, i came home to find that my dad had pulled out the rx-7 and my day had just gotten so much better. i snapped a few pics of them the first time together. both are pretty dirty as its the first time out for both (i was out all day yesterday on the bike, but that doesnt count.).

so here they are, 1986 Mazda Rx-7 w/ original 13b rotary and 1990 suzuki gs500 streetfighter w/ a 98 race motor swap. ENJOY!

you can also see my DD in the background, 96 grand clam. Its not picture worthy though, only makes :sneaky: appearances.

u really are not making my situation any better lol

haha just do it man, it will be such a good decision. your going to be upset when i bring the car in for a detail too, its louder than my bike. Its got an aftermarket 3 inch dual exhaust on it.

i hate you lol j/k

haha its all good man, im not looking forward to going in at 7:30 tomorrow. but at least i wont have my bike, i wont have to worry about wanting to ride all day.

haha yea
i think im gonna go to pioneer and have a discussion about the 05 cbr 600
i cant wait any longer im gonna go insane
btw the car and bike look awsome

i use to ride with russo, the guy that built that streetfighter, nice bike

word… let me know when ur ready to step up to the liter class…

andy… when will you be back on a bike?

soon, i am looking for one now

nothin but respect for russo, pretty upstanding guy. im getting sick of the fucking driveway getting my bike dirty everytime i drive up and down it. cant wait to get it done this year.

i was up there today, went to get some header gaskets, so i could put some header wrap on and realized i forgot my debit card…so pissed. i was also looking for chris, but he was gone already. im pumped though i got my state rebate check today so the bike can go on the rd legally now and i can go get my gear.

edit- you on aim at all?

sweet god, you still have that thing?

no

you should buy it.

ugh i want that bike… shit looks like srs bzns.

it’s yellow…:gay2:

how much for the bike?

get rid of those mirrors please

replacement, bar end mirrors have been ordered and are on the way.

i ended up playing 2100 for it. came with a few extras. the bars and the mirrors are going. i ordered clubman bars and end-bar mirrors. its also getting a dual headlight and wind visor for the front. also a cafe style seat is going one too.

Sounds good. Dual headlight will look nasty on that bike.