NySPEED BBQ Pre-Meet @ my house

i was gonna organize a Mighty Meet prior to the BBQ for a cruise down for the northtowns people…mayb that can be modifed to a northtows cruise to your place? i dont really wanna speak up jsut yet and jinx myself cuz my motor isnt in the truck yet. i get it back tomorrow then its t-minus ~1 week

^I’d be down for that. Actually, if its at the far end of letchworth I’d be down for leaving directly from mighty cause its a lot quicker to take the thruway and go down thru batavia. 20A dumps you out like half an hour away from the other end of the park

Bring em all

and im not taking 20A

it be 20-63-36 and then its like 2-5min past NYI

I’ll be there! Damn Brian, your driveway is going to need to expand to the lawn and maybe pond?? Lot’s o people seem to be showing up to the Pre-Meet.

More the Marrier!

Justin

ILL PROLYL JUSt be at the meet

people can park on the front lawn,side lawn or whatever.

IM IN

Right Click, Save As HERE - Directions to Letchworth from Twisted’s House - PDF File

This map and the info is based on the fastes route, and it is set to go directto our shelter. The data is based on 3.09 at the pump so cost may be higher for most.

if the quest is ready ill go if not maybe justin can give me a ride?

BuMp

BUMP

Mike, I can host the PDF file I think, but the link you posted won’t work for me :gotme:

in

i assume this wont be a fast cruise and more laid bak for us slower ppl

:wstupid:

The huge BBQ we had at the park at the end of the 400 was a rather quick cruise…

Brian, I wouldnt miss it for the world lol.

14 ppl is weak out of the almost 50 that are going… cmon fill up my whole yard…cruise from mighty to my house then to there.

So then is josh leading from my house?

^^ Yes

:tup:

Well
I am considering meeting there but
I don’t know you haha

ill be thur :headbang: