NYSpeeds hater awards

You could fill 5 pages just searching for posts by Violator. That guy has quality hate/rants. :slight_smile:

Yea he’s toned it down or has died recently. ( I hope the latter) so idk Maybe he’s just on my ignore list

I must agree…I get a kick out of his rants, I’m sure it helps that I tend to agree with a majority of them, but the wording is pretty stout.

I get a kick out of him threatening me and then actually seeing him out and he does nothing

Do you hate him? Does he hate you?

I don’t care i think he is a douche. He just has constantly said he was going to kick my ass or something, my ass has still not been kicked

i hate this thread.

idk, thought that was pretty good

i searched for FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT and i got a lot of good stuff

You are black right? Steal the HD-dvd copy.

lol

:lol:

this is good too

hahaha IHI

I make that typo all the time!

ohh god, now i can see why u and skunk are so close

you are all in the IHITIEJHNND fggt circle.

PS: can i join

after your gymnastics?

someone go through walter’s posts lol

x2…that man has some strong hatred towards a lot of people on this site :lol:

Yeah no shit.

Just check out the looking for an AWD Luxury car thread.

no he just hates stupid people is all.

Terrible examples OP. I know this because I’m the shit and people hate on me. Not vice versa.

“Theres no replacement for the lack of displacement inside your skull.”

Cheers.

Fucking faggot. You have a BIG mouth when the person is not standing in front of you. Only reason I did not get in your face and slap you like the bitch you are is because a friend asked me to chill. Basic respect for present company and friends establishment.

In retrospect I see that a douchebag like yourself doesnt deserve a pass regardless of the circumstances.