Oakmont Area

With Glenns being Natural Light?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I got pulled over and got a written warning for my broken flex pipeā€¦ cops didnā€™t like it to say the least.

So Ritaā€™s is better??

:smiley:

Ya ill give you date, the only thing about the airport is that we would have to go in the morning to have the sun behind us and i could only do that on a sat. or sun. so let me know what you think of that maybe we could do it within the next couple of weeks or something, im in NY right for work so ill let you know whenever the let me get the hell out of elmira NY.

and Fiji arent you the head dude for the OAC club thats holding the mazda meet on the 6th up at ikea.

Yep, Iā€™m that guy. And I recognize your name as one on my list of who I couldnā€™t find to contact. Are you still coming out for it?

give it a call

everytime the guy that owns it comes in to ntb we get a ton of it for free it is some good shit

Tomanettiā€™s FTMFW!!!

how many people are going? might have to stop out

Shit, I got a written warning for:

Running open header (flex pipe busted, got it fixed this morning)
Not having my PA license (still rocking the WA one, getting it this week)
and not having my emissions sticker.

Cops giving me 2 weeks to get all of that, which is basically the emissions leftā€¦ except, I fucked something up and now I canā€™t pass

what did you fuck up? and why canā€™t you pass?

ya im coming and im trying to bring along another MSP with me, but as of know he has to work.

I got pulled over in harmarville and springdale for not having an up to date emmissions and inspection. I couldnt get mine to pass either. where did you get pulled over and atleast you get a chance to get it fixed they just wrote me a dam ticket. I take my car to Mcdades Auto in verona buy Giant Eagle. Hes pretty good and will help you out with shit, plus he drag races so he knows a thing or two about modified cars.

We are at right around 30, give or take a few. Levi said he was going to show up too.

Sounds good. Hope your friend can make it too.

Veltreā€™s>Tomanettiā€™s.

Never liked Tomanettiā€™s. Theyā€™re pizze always tasted like ass the next day, every time.

Ever since I was running open header, I got a terrible miss when the cars first started. Also, somethings up with my TB that I have to check out sometime.

I got pulled over in Oakmont, while delivering. I got everything fixed, and my license, Iā€™m just worried I wonā€™t pass emissions. Saturday is my moment of truth.

BTW, I saw you hanging out on 11th in Oakmont while I was working. I keep seeing you around, I drive a junked MK2 jetta w/ front lip, euro plate, and terrible rear shaved door handles (last owners were idiots)

btw, never saw this postā€¦ that 300zx is my bossā€™ car. itā€™s so badass, and he just recently figured out its had some things done to it lol. he refuses to sell it to me, but wants me to buy his 87. i almost bought is 240zx a few months ago as well.

and who the hells the kid with that blue cavalier and ricer wing? he leans like a cholo in it and acts like its a damn race car, haha

whats all done to it and i have no idea who the guy is in the cavalier. my buddies GF always seems him at the bank and makes fun of all the time. She said he talks real gangsta lol.

My GF lives in that huge house on hulton and 11th, i got lucky and got a girl with a dad that is a plastic surgeon lol, SCORE!!!, but im oakmont a shit load lol pm your number if you want and ill give you call next time in oakmont, all my friends live in oakmont thats where i grew up at. i live by the Pittsburgh mills know.

Reheated pizza tastes like ass period lol

hmmmm whats her name i think i might konw who ur talkin bout