From the Pittsburgh Area

Ive been out to the Irwin car cruise a few times because of my friend telling me about it thought this site. I’m always down at the stadium and the strip. But i always see more people out at Irwin seeing as cops cracked down on people meeting at the stadium or strip.

Anyways ya ive always looked at the site but never posted so here goes

I have a 98’ Eclipse GS-T i got about 4 months ago. Prior to that i have a 3000gt VR4 and wrecked it >_>

So whats up people.

welcome

welcome

As you can see i live in Pittsburgh about 5 mins from the tunnel and i use my DSM as a daily driver. So i was wondering who lives around the pittsburgh (more specific) carrick area? Anyone seen my car before?

Im always driving route 51 by carrick or brookline or 79/279 in the bridgeville area

( facebook car pics page )

welcome?

welcome

HI, I got a 2g talon.

i also have one. welcome

how far you guys live from pittsburgh ( i just got my wisdom teeth pulled so im down and out for 3 days ) but i wana get a meet together soon because every time me and my friend with his tsi we go out and see no one.

Anyone ever go down to the stadium or to the strip downtown anymore?

the Junk Yard has all the DSMS…

and fbody transmissions :slight_smile:

Lol welcome to pittspeed. I also have 2gA talon.

welcome

welcome

were did the wrecked vr4 end up?

welcome

I have no idea actually my insurance company took it and gave me the money for it so probably ended up at a scrap auction.

WElcome. i Belive i’ve seen u down the southside,or better yet i was parked next to you at the ice cream place on carson/becks run a couple of weeks back.

Ya that was me you parked up beside me. Getting a quick milkshake with the gf

welcome…