Hey there everybody

Just joined today. I have a 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4. I’ve been looking for some local people that are into cars and it would seem that I’ve found them. I have a bunch of mods done to my car, and if there is anybody else on here from www.3si.org my name on there is the same as here. Look forward to getting to know you guys and ladies better :slight_smile:

Edit: And I’m from Belle Vernon so if there’s anybody on here from around there send me a message and we can go for a drive once I get my tranny back together.

welcome, used to be from monongahela.

actually visiting the family and took a drive through BV last night, might make it down that way again tonight.

I’m actually at school right now but I head home for the weekends alot of the time. I go to Pitt main campus so if theres anyone here that goes to Pitt, send me a message and we can hang out some day.

welcome to the site…im like 20 mins from Pitt

welcome

welcome i grew up in charleroi and graduated from PITT

welcome

hi

:beer: welcome

Here’s my mod list so far:
TD04 13G’s
Intrax lowering springs
Greddy Profec B Spec II
Autometer Ultralite Boost and A/F gauges
Polished valve covers and Intake Manifold
Walbro 255LPH HP hot-wired fuel pump
PTE 550cc fuel injectors
NGK wires
NGK copper plugs
Apexi SAFCII
Polished doors sills
Vacuum hose kit in blue
Ultimate Performance engine cover kit
Polished radiator cover
Powdercoated intercooler pipes in blue
HKS SSQV BOV
IPS motorsports upper radiator hardpipe

I have all this stuff waiting to be installed:
TD0415G’s ported and polished
Midnight Haze White gauges and needle glow kit in blue
AEM Wideband O2
Excalibur alarm system
Trinet Motorsports V/C/S rotors
RPS Max pressure plate w/stock clutch disc
Autometer Ultra-lite 0-2000*F EGT
Billet Coolant catch can
Cianci triple gauge pod and matching passenger A-Pillar
LS6 MAS+MAF-T
Dejon intake hardpipes
stainless braided brake lines
ACPT CFDS
Kormex hardened output shaft and transfer case spool

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome.im from hell vernon

welcome

I like the car tray. I’m surprised I haven’t seen it around.

i only bring it out when its nice.i had it for 2 years now and put 3k miles on it

I rarely drive my car too. I think I might have about 7k miles in the past two years. I make sure I keep mine under 5k/year so I don’t need emissions. You should let me know whenever you bring your car out. My car should be done within about a month or so. We could go for a little race, or just a cruise.

i just towed a VR-4 down towards that way the other day. i think that it was west newton.

welcome to the site.

That was my brother. LOL

ill probably bring it out the next day its above 50 and aint rainin.and race or cruise we can do both